HI Lua Cheia Reviews

Rua Dr. Manoel A.B. de Ara�jo 500, Ponta Negra, Natal, Brazil

Very noisy and staff were not very helpful in regards to tours or advice on things to do in Natal. Quite an impersonal hostel compared to others that I have stayed at. Noise from nearby pubs is also very noisy. Despite looking like a castle from the outside this hostel offers very few other attractions. This is one hostel that I won't be revisiting or recommending.

It was a huge Castle in a fun area. I went to go see Mexico vs. Cameroon during the world cup and it was as though I was in Mexico the night before. The hostel is clean, has a creative atmosphere, and close to the party spots. I would go back.

VIVA MEXICO!!!! :D