HI - Madison Hostel Reviews

141 South Butler Street, Madison, USA

A nice peaceful hostel. However, be aware that this is not a real suitable hostel for young, energetic travelers. All day long it is extremely quiet; it felt almost like a ghosthouse. I had the idea that I had to be quiet because people were sleeping. My attempt to spice up the atmotsphere with a game of beerpong did not work: this hostel has a zero alcohol policy. What kind of hostel does that? I would recommend this hostel to everyone who is old and boring and likes to sleep all the time.

Awesome stay, recommended, would stay again!

Great location! Walking distance to bars, restaurants. Very clean and well maintained. All staff were extremely helpful and friendly. No WiFi on third floor was the only down side to our stay. We'll be back!

They do not have day lockers, which is annoying.

A great location at a great price, and I loved the kitchen. My only complaint is that the receptionist didn't give us a brief tour of the place, which can be a little confusing.

The hostel had a welcoming atmosphere and a very up beat staff.

• 16th Jul 2014

Friendly place. Enjoyed my stay. Appreciated the common area for sitting.

• 15th Jun 2014