HI-Maligne Canyon Reviews

C/O Box 387, Jasper, AB T0E 1E0, Jasper, Canada

Very nice little retreat in nature. Good location as it is walking distance from the beautiful Maligne Canyon. But its a bit difficult to get the hostel from jasper without a car. Also Be prepared because there are no showers and only place with water is the kitchen, and not from a sink. The only thing is I would put more lights outside at night as it gets very dark...especially if you want to go to the "bathroom"...its a bit scary especially when they tell you that bears are in the area

• 7th Sep 2015

Lovely stay. As this was my first time staying in a wilderness hostel I was unsure of what to expect. Although they claim to not have running water or elecricity that still had generator powered lights and a heater as well as a potable water source. The only "rustic" thing was that there were no showers or outhouses. Great stay. Lovely place. The lady working there was very friendly.

I called ahead to confirm my booking and they knew nothing about it!! I had lost my phone so was unable to retrieve booking details there and then but how can you have no record of someone who has paid and had a booking refernece?!?!? I had to re-organise my trip and of course pay further accommodation!! I NEED A REFUND PLEASE!!!!!

• 12th Aug 2015

Fantastic and friendly staff who were very kind and there to make sure I was comfortable. I loved the experience of a wilderness hostel but an updated outhouse would definitely be nice.

• 12th Aug 2015