HI Manaira Reviews

R. Major Ciraulo,380, Joao Pessoa, Brazil

Muito bom este hostel. O serviço é nota 10 e possui uma bonita ambientação. Café da manhã com tapioca feita na hora... que mimo!

I liked this hostel and the staff was very helpful too. However, I consider absolutely unacceptable the fact that they charge way more for the same dormitory room, when you get there without a prior booking. on their profile indicated a rate of 45 reis, their door rate is 60 reis and they asked me to book on-line while I was in reception. After finding out that hostel appeared full on-line, they allowed me to pay 50 reis. Pretty amateur rating policy and could never have expected from a hi-hostel!!

FINALMENTE NO FUI!! POR FAVOR NO CONSIDEREN MI OPINION!!...NO LO CONOZCO!!