HI Marina dos Anjos Reviews

Rua Bernardo Lens, 145, Arraial do Cabo, Brazil

Wonderful hostel!! Very clean, organized, with a lot activities, cards games, movies, some great chairs to chill out in the outside! Good room, and good staff. Great location, near to the bus stop and the pier. Absolutely recommend this hostel! One of the bests I've stayed.

This was the best hostel I've ever been. It is very friendly, comfortable, it really feels like home. Everything is from 5 to 15 minutes distance, and the staff is amazing!! I only have good things to say about it. I recomend it 100%!! It is 5 minutes walk from praia dos Anjos and 15 minutes from prahia do forno. It is safe and clean and breeakfast is amazing. Thank you very much to all in Marina Dos Anjos!!

Hostel facilities are ok, decent breakfast and nice common-areas. The problem is the ambience, there was little going on. ( Maybe I was there at a bad time.) The location is ok-, on arrival I struggled to find it. Service is also average.

Great relaxed hostel with well-equipped kitchen, comfy sitting rooms with huge flatscreen tv and nice outdoor seating aswell. Good for chilling out. Bring some insect repellent though if you're going to hang around outside. Great breakfast. Really welcoming staff. Only a few guests when I was there in December so if you are a solo traveller and want to meet people, might not be the best place

The hostel is so nice, tidy and clean, that looks like a pousada. the breakfast is by far, the best I ever had at a hostel. Staff is very friendly and willing to help. Everything is clean. Location is great, you can walk to all places from there.

One of the best hostels I´ve ever been. The breakfast is great, all facilities are around, the bed linen is clean and ironed. Very good.

An excellent hostel. Friendly staff, clean, peaceful and near beaches and town centre. I d love to go back.

This hostel is amazing! The staffs are really friendly and they are always planning activities with the group. I would definitely recommend this hostel!

We set uo our arriving time to 22:00 and, when we got there, it was closed... No one answered our calls, dorr bell, knoking or whatever... not coming back

Superb hostel in an excellent location on the peninsular - an easy walk to three different beaches and a short walk to the bus stations. The best breakfast in 6 months of travelling. Good kitchen facilities and loads of different areas to chill out, inside and outside, at the hostel. Would definitely go again. Thank you!

Nicely located hostel. The hostel itself is VERY nice.. I wouldnt say it is lively at all though, very calm when I went. Happy to get a goodnights sleep. Very clean. Breakfast was AMAZING, and the Pria do Forno is very worth going to!

The hostel is a beautiful place to stay! The only thing is that you have to be quiet after 10pm and that it is not good when you are in a small town without night party.

The hostel is a very relaxed place with nice staff and good commodities. Rooms were adequate and sanitary installations more or less up to standard. Had a little flooding episode, but staff took good care of it. The reception is always there for you and will help you. Breakfast is absolutely stunning and there is free internet access and lots of spaces to chill. It is also located 1 block from the beach, but a little far from the rest of the city. Still I recommend this place to everyone.

One the best hostels I’ve stayed at and the best breakfast ever! Also one of the most expensive hostels around the world I’ve stayed at. This contributed to me only staying one night and perhaps why there were only 2 other people staying the night (it was off season though). The hostel has some great hangout areas to relax or watch TV. The town has some super beaches too, very impressed. The staff were friendly and helpful, top marks there. Would have been cool to stay longer, just a shame such a

Absolutely beautiful hostel, if you´re going to Arraial do cabo (which you should) then its perfect for a backpacker stay. The chillout areas are the best Ive seen, and the breakfast even included things like sausage stew, fresh juice as well as the usual. Location was good, a few minutes away from the pier where you catch boats, and a 15 minute walk away from Praia do forno. Adriano the manager was awesome, and made my stay enjoyable, thanks mate!

This hostel is wonderful. It is like a little hotel with a very laid back atmosphere (definitely no party hostel), a tasteful lounge-patio, nice chill-music, the cleanest rooms and the best breakfast I have ever encountered at a hostel and very friendly staff. One little set-back: internet is not included in the price (in general additional charges are high). Bring mosquito repellant and count in some extra days, as you will want to extend your stay!

Excellent! The hostel is very nice, the staff is helpful and friendly, we had a great time there.

Clean and well organised hostel with the best breakfast I've ever had in a hostel!. You will have all what a backpacker could need but it is not a party hostel where you can get to know a lot people.

One of, if not the best hostel I have ever stayed at. It's a clean and cozy place, and you can tell that the staff really cares about it. Highly recommended! Um dos melhores hostels que eu ja fiquei. Eh um lugar limpo e cozy. Da pra perceber que a gente do hostel gosta de cuidar do lugar. Recomendo!

Nice place, staff very helpful. Bit of a sleepy town and not a lot going on but the hostel is very well organised.

View all Arraial do Cabo Hostels