HI-Martha's Vineyard Hostel Reviews

Edgartown-West Tisbury Road 525, West Tisbury, MA, Mail Address: P.O.Box 3158, West Tisbury, MA 02575, Martha's Vineyard, USA

My daughter and I enjoyed our stay at HI-Martha's Vineyard and plan to return. The location is ideal and the facility is very well-run and clean. The staff was pleasant and helpful. We had a wonderful time. Thank you!

• 4th Aug 2014

Overall a really nice experience. Danielle friendly in a very genuine way. All the staff was great.

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Jamaica

Nice place to stay

Really enjoyed my stay here. Hostel was really well equipped, very clean, had a nice mix of people staying there and the staff were uber helpful and knowledgable which really helped me to get the most from my stay. The location of the hostel is a bit remote but you can get there via bus easy enough and it's location also has it's advantages when it comes to getting over to Minesha and having a bit of relaxing peace. I would definitely stay here again. Also they make pancakes in the morning :)

• 23rd May 2014