HI-Martha's Vineyard Hostel Reviews

Edgartown-West Tisbury Road 525, West Tisbury, MA, Mail Address: P.O.Box 3158, West Tisbury, MA 02575, Martha's Vineyard, USA

They called to make sure my reservation was right and to let me know about other options at the hostel. Extremely clean. Beds were comfortable. Staff very nice and helpful. Great suggestions of activities on the island. Cost made MV affordable. Up island but we had a car, however shuttles stop right in front hourly. Next year will extend my stay.

• 18th Aug 2014

MY STAY AT YOUR HOSTEL WAS VERY GOOD. BREAKFAST,SLEEPING QUARTERS,ENVIRONEMENT AND THE GROUNDS WERE ALL VERY WELL. THANK YOU FOR THE STAY!

• 4th Aug 2014

My daughter and I enjoyed our stay at HI-Martha's Vineyard and plan to return. The location is ideal and the facility is very well-run and clean. The staff was pleasant and helpful. We had a wonderful time. Thank you!

• 4th Aug 2014

Overall a really nice experience. Danielle friendly in a very genuine way. All the staff was great.

• 3rd Aug 2014