HI-Martha's Vineyard Hostel Reviews

Edgartown-West Tisbury Road 525, West Tisbury, MA, Mail Address: P.O.Box 3158, West Tisbury, MA 02575, Martha's Vineyard, USA

I stayed with my husband and two kids and we loved it!!! Everything was beyond our exspections. Can't wait to g back.

• 19th Jul 2015

This was my first experience staying at a hostel, and I was very happy with the overall experience. The staff were all very helpful. I stayed in one of the dorm rooms, so privacy was limited, but that was to be expected. The bed was comfortable and the living and bathrooms were kept neat and clean. I will definitely consider returning to the Vinyard hostel in the future. In terms of price and the quality of the accomodations, it can't be beat!

• 13th Jul 2015

We had a wonderful time and we will return. The atmosphere was very calming.

• 8th Jul 2015

Enjoyed my stay. Only complaint was with the door leading outside from the kitchen. Young children went in and out while banging the door every time. Very annoying if one was trying to get a little rest. A "damper" on that door would greatly improve the situation. Everyone was very friendly and made the stay all the more enjoyable. My score of average on "atmosphere" was only because of the kitchen door. Note: My visit was to do photography around the island.

• 6th Jul 2015

My stay was great, especially thanks to the wonderful and super friendly staff at the hostel.

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Poland

I had a very pleasant stay at HI-Martha's Vineyard Hostel. The atmosphere was exciting. The staff was courteous, very helpful and professional. Clean, comfortable dormitory like rooms with spacious common areas. Fantastic breakfast. I highly recommend this location.

• 3rd Jul 2015

beautiful location, friendky staff, very clean. It is rural, but a bus stops every hour in front of the hostel.

• 24th Jun 2015

The staff was very friendly. I felt very comfortable and safe there. It's not too near the towns, but the bus stop is right across the street, and there is a nice bike path that runs behind the hostel.

• 19th Jun 2015

Best hostel I have ever been to !!! Friendliest people I have ever met, period. Cleanest place I have ever been to, ever. 5 stars are not enough, more like 5000 stars.

• 6th Jun 2015

Very good hostel , friendliness and attention of officials , recommend it to everyone !!

View all Martha's Vineyard Hostels