HI Mid Bangkok Reviews

481/3, Rachawithi Rd., Phayathai, Bangkok, Thailand

The staff were friendly, efficient and useful.

• 20th Apr 2015

We only stayed for one night for our last night in Thailand at HI Mid Bangkok. It was the cleanest hostel (we almost felt too luxurious!) out of the all the places that we've stayed. It's located at a convenient location from taking the metro. The staff handed us a hand drawn map of things to do around the hostel - I wish we had received this as we were checking in because we didn't know what to do for a while other than check out the nearby mall. Complimentary breakfast of cereal and toast!

Thank you, very good hostel with friendly and efficient services

• 3rd Apr 2015

Not a party hostel but a great place to sleep. Great common area but it was overshadowed by the giant Alaskan who never seemed to leave. Clean and comfy rooms.

The staff was very helpful and kind. They're also share the drawing map around the hostel. The location is very near from BTS.

Not bad for my second stay at this hostel although the Alaskan guy who has been there for months needs to go home.

This was a good hostel to stay in. It felt very safe and was located close to the train station, the mini bus station, and local markets and food. The staff were nice and helpful.

Great hostel! Very clean!

This hostel wins on many levels. The location is great, the staff very warm and helpful. I needed to leave early the next morning (3:30 AM), and the staff at the desk helped me by calling a taxi for pick up. It is close to the Sky Train, and it was very easy to navigate from the train station. I even received an email with directions and a map, and instructions to give to a taxi. Not all hostels are friendly to older travelers, but this one definitely was! I will definitely stay here again.

• 25th Feb 2015

I'm totally satisfied with your service, and I'm happy to stay in HI Mid Bangkok. However, let me leave only one comment: a window in my room was rattle, and mosquitoes came through it at night, which was a little irritating. If that problem was solved, your hostel can get better.

Hostel is super clean and better than many hotels Ive stayed at. It just was not close to the main tourist hubs and a lot of taxis drivers were very confused on how to get to the hostel. Bathrooms were amazing and provided shampoo and body wash, the was never many people in the common room so it was hard to meet people. Luckily for me I met a nice german girl who happened to stop for a snack in the common room. Beyond that it was very dead. Dorms had there own secure locker and curtain as well

• 23rd Feb 2015

There was nothing really special about this hostel, it was clean enough and there was always someone at the desk. Location was great except for the creepy dark alley its down. I disliked having to put my own sheets on my bed, but for this price I shouldn't be surprised. It is not a social type of hostel, its really just for sleeping.

good location !it's very convinient go to the airport and citig centre

• 16th Feb 2015
  • China

11/10 would come again

Great place in Bangkok!

Loved the hostel itself! I loved that there were curtains on the beds in the dorms, so you could feel like you had a little bit of privacy. The air conditioner in the room was not working, so the room got incredibly hot and humid throughout the night. The location is conveniently next to an MRT station, but there is not much to do at night in the near vicinity. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend the place to other travelers!

Great place to stay to see another part of Bangkok. I love that there is food all along that street so you have options. The hostel itself is very modern with very nice facilities (there's hot water). My only complaint is that there aren't lockers and the rooms gets really stuffy at night. There is a/c but I never felt it. I was at the end and could carefully feel a thing. I would come back, hoping that these items are addressed.

Thank you for your valuable feed back. We're happy we were able to accomodate you. Our comfortable rooms have A/C, lockers, access to large bathrooms with 24hr hot water & include bedding/linen and towels. Every bunk has its own locker at the end of the bed. It may be because of our security concern, the locker located too secure to obvious. But we do take your advice for every issues. We are glad and with great pleasure to welcome you back anytime. :)

The guy at the reception was really great and kind. He tried to be as helpful as he could. The rooms were really nice and clean and there is a nice place to hang out in and meet others staying there. Overall great place to stay!

Very clean. Staff was very helpful with everything. Every bunk has its own locker and charging plugs!

I just wish it had been closer to some of the bigger attractions like khao san rd or the grand palace. Other than that it was awesome!

« first « Prev 1 2 3