HI-Mont-Tremblant Reviews

2213 Chemin du Village, Mont-Tremblant, Mont-Tremblant, Canada

Should second coffee maker for guests

I had a great time at HI-Mont-Tremblant. It exceeded my expectations. The staff was amazing and I felt very at-home.

• 1st Jan 2015

Hi , thanks for your review! We're happy you enjoyed your time with us. Hope we'll see you again soon ;) Myriam

the front desk is closed after midnight! this was communicated upon booking, but after weeks of traveling and then arriving at the hostel hours after I had anticipated, we were locked out of the building and had to spend the first night in our car (never a good idea in the middle of a Quebec winter). We were still charged in full for that first night as the rules state. The hostel was not at fault, but the situation certainly put a damper on things. Don't make the same mistake we did!

I had a great time @ hostel, breakfast was good cost only $6. Location is nice,but better with car. Staff are really nice,too.

Nice hostel on the water.

Nice hostel. Price is good for the area. I visited in the off season so wasn't too much happening around the area. Is also a 45minute walk into the town from this location. Buses come very infrequently, If you have a car its no problem but if you are visiting without one its quite a distance. Very wide range of guests from families with very young children to elderly couples, made for a different atmosphere.. Staff are really friendly. Breakfast is not provided but can be bought for $6 a day.

Really cool place, staff were really nice, and lots of great touches - free canoes, an outside fire every night, and a free pool table!

View all Mont-Tremblant Hostels