HI-Mont-Tremblant Reviews

2213 Chemin du Village, Mont-Tremblant, Mont-Tremblant, Canada

As we arrived at the hostel the member of staff on duty did not acknowledge our arrival. We explained that we had made a booking via hostelworld. She eventually found our booking which had been booked on wrong date. Again staff was very rude did not apologise said she could get a bed for me and would haveto look for one for my gf. I explained I would not be sleeping in a seperate room to my gf. The member of staff said she maybe able to clean out a staff room for an extra charge! We didn't stay.

• 16th Aug 2014

I had a really great time at the hostel. The location is perfect. Galland bus stop is in front of the hostel, lake in the backyard, grocery store near by, shuttle bus stop in front of the hostel that goes to tremblant village every half an hour or so. The kitchen is very well equipped. The hostel is very clean and you can even make a fire in the backyard. Thanks for a lovely stay. Cant wait to visit again!!!

Very convenient, clean and safe hostel. Very close to the mountain.

View all Mont-Tremblant Hostels