HI-Montréal Reviews

1030 Mackay Street, Montreal, Canada

This was a good, clean hostel that was very easy to find. The activities were fun, and the common area/kitchen/bar was comfortable and friendly. A very good hostel to go to to meet people and get to know the city better. It was also nice that there was a private bathroom in our dorm room.

• 3rd Apr 2014

And were looking forward to seeing you again soon! Bon Voyage, Nic, hostel manager

Very mess, my bed was using for another person, I had to change the bed twice, because always there was person on my bed. They don't have control about the bedroom. However, I enjoyed the breakfast a lot.

Hello and thanks for leaving your feedback, Sorry about the trouble with your bed. I have passed the message to the frontdesk team and will double our vigilance to avoid this kind of situation in the futur! I am happy you liked the breakfast though.... I do too! :) Ni, hostel manager

I like to travel to Quebec to practice my french since I rarely use it here in the states. I traveled solo this time. With that said I do not have the best french, so I felt left out a lot in the common areas. Only real negative with HI-Montreal is that on one occasion I ran into a rude young lady at the front desk when I tried to use the spring break beer special tickets and it wasn't stamped. She seemed as though I was a tremendous bother to her. Other okay accommodation and great staff.

Bonjour, Thanks for your feedback! I am happy you could practice your language skills with us! Sorry about the not too nice staff... i'll pass the message to the team to avoid it in the future! Bon Voyage, Nicolas, hostel manager

I like this hostel. The staff are friendly, and the place is kept clean. I like that there is a bar and food. I enjoyed my stay.

Convenient location with nice service and decent environment. Highly recommended!!

1 2 Next » last »