Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Hostelling International has extensive experience working with groups and we understand that groups need flexibility with their bookings. We have put the following policies in place to ensure that everything runs smoothly during your visit to our hostels.
Reservations will be accepted up to 1 year in advance of check in. All Reservations must be secured with a credit card number at the time the reservation is made. Please note that the credit card will not be charged until 14 days prior to check in. If you do not possess a credit card a 50% deposit, by cash or cheque, will be required when the reservation is made. You will need paid pay the balance 14 days prior to check in.
After making the booking, you will receive an Invoice and Accommodation Agreement from Hostelling International (in one .xls file). In order to confirm and secure the space you will need to sign the Group Invoice and Accommodation Agreement and fax or email it back to us. At this point, your reservation will be confirmed and the following cancellation policies will apply.
Group bookings must be secured with a credit card or a 50% deposit within 7 days of booking. Your reservation must be prepaid in full, 14 days prior to the group's arrival at the hostel. Payments by Visa, MasterCard, or cheque (Canadian currency) are accepted. Credit cards used to secure a booking will not be processed until 14 days prior to arrival.
4. Group Rooming List:
At the same time full payment is required (14 days prior to arrival) the group rooming list is due. The list should specify first and last names, gender, and any specific rooming requests. We'll provide you with a blank rooming list that you can fill in with everyone's names and gender (for dorm rooms).
5. Cancellations & Changes:
Groups may cancel up to 14 days in advance of check-in with no penalty. As long as you notify us
at least 14 days prior to the group's arrival you qualify for a full refund if a deposit was used to secure the booking.
Please reconfirm your group numbers 48 hours prior to arrival. To account for illness or other unexpected changes, a decrease of up to 10% of the original group size can be made without penalty providing that we are notified at least 48 hours prior to arrival.
Any request to increase the group size will be accommodated, subject to availability.
No shows will not receive a refund. We will hold the booking for the duration of the reservation, provided that payment has already been received as required.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School, Business Trip</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Selling Out Soon
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.