• Highway 93, c/o PO Box 1358, Banff, Alberta, Banff, Canada

8.4
Fabulous 62 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 62 Total Reviews
HI-Mosquito Creek Located at Highway 93, c/o PO Box 1358, Banff, Alberta, Banff.
Canada
Banff Alberta T1L 1B3 Highway 93, c/o PO Box 1358, Banff, Alberta
84% 62
51.6304852 -116.3319969
    Rooms available

16th Sep 2016

Feels like camping in a log cabin with friends. There is a bonfire and firewood to use. No internet or wifi. There is lights and heat. My only suggestion is to make more signs for how to find the actual cabins for thr hostel. I pulled into mosquito Creek campground and drove around and didn't see it. I just saw tents and RVs everywhere and was worried I had just booked a campground. I didn't have internet access to read the hostel info once I arrived. Just need a better sign at the entrance.

• JeskaMozza
  • England, Mixed Group, 25-30
24th Aug 2016

A basic hostel, but very clean! Staff are friendly and the garden is nice! Great value for money! Little hard to find (sharp right turn right off the highway). It's very basic but we had a very pleasant stay.

12th Jul 2016
7.4

They don't have shower, but sauna is so much better