HI-Mosquito Creek Reviews

Highway 93, c/o PO Box 1358, Banff, Alberta, Banff, Canada

First time experience with a wilderness hostel. We loved it! Very relaxing, great atmosphere and to our surprise a fully equipped kitchen. Didnt miss anything.. until our morning of return to Calgary when we went to HI Lake Louis for a nice shower. Definitely recommend staying here.

I did not know that there was no shower there, so it was shocking. (my mistake, I did not read the facilities before booking) It is possible to drive to lake louise hostel and take a shower without paying extra money, so it was nice. In general, very nice wild hostel.

Stayed here the night before we drove the Icefields Parkway. Price is great for the location. Accommodation is basic as expected, but very clean. Only drawback was the bunk I slept in was just barely too short for me. I'm 5'10", average height, so most guys will be sleeping with bend legs.

I really likedmthe hsotel, it was clean and friendly staff. I enjoyed my stay there.

No showers....