HI NYC Hostel

Fabulous 5582 Total Reviews
Fabulous 5582 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 25-30
24th Mar 2017

Stayed here for the weekend, great place to stop especially if there's a group of you! I unfortunately missed the Monday night party but walked through it to get my ba and was a bit envious I was missing out! Bathrooms and beds were clean with fresh sheets provided for your stay. Recommend having some flip flops just so it makes showering easier. Definitely worth a look if you're on a budget.

• csanchez199
  • USA, Female, 18-24
21st Mar 2017

I really enjoyed my short stay at HI NYC. The facilities available to guests were great! When I needed to print something and their printer for guests wasn't working they went ahead and printed it off for me. The bathrooms got a little dirty but with so many people using them its to be expected. The one thing I can say is that the mattress was a little uncomfortable and the blankets had seen better days. They store your luggage after checkout for $5 which isn't horrible.

• nmadlani9516
  • England, Male, 31-40
15th Mar 2017

Great location , great activities, definitely THE place to stay in NYC for a solo traveller. Only thing I'd say is - mattress was thin as anything so not a comfortable sleep. But hey, it's a hostel. Still recommend it!

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
12th Mar 2017

Amazing cafe located at the hostel will very affordable goodies. The hostel was very clean and extremely well run. All the staff was incredibly kind and helpful. I'd highly recommend for NYC.

• USA, Male, 18-24
12th Mar 2017

Really caring staff that wants you to enjoy your time in the city. Probably one of the nicest hostels that I have ever been to.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
3rd Mar 2017

To start off, the location is fantastic, just a few blocks from Central Park! The staff were incredibly kind and helpful, and the atmosphere was really friendly. I particularly loved the tour by Jerry, which was truly amazing and I don't think you could find a tour like this anywhere else in New York, or in any city I've travelled to. You can tell he does it out of pure passion, because for $10 he takes you all across NYC to see the best sights and a tour like that is worth closer to $100.

We are so happy to hear that you were impressed with our hostel and its tours (particularly Jerry's). Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts and generous feedback.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
2nd Mar 2017

Great hostel, sweet employees, great facilities, but the hostel is a bit far from all the interest points in NYC; you do have to take the metro everyday, or walk at least an hour to get through Central Park. Other than that, great stay, fun times and great vibes!

2nd Mar 2017

Excellent hostel and staff! Amazing atmosphere and facilities! If you need anything, the hostel has. I'll be back for sure! Clean and tidy.

We hope you get to come back and visit us again soon. Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback. Be sure to visit more of our hostels around the world during your future travels.

2nd Mar 2017

This is my 4th stay at this hostel. You can't get a better value at this price in NYC.

Our staff is already looking forward to your next visit! Be sure to check out more of our hostels around the world. We wish you the best in all your future travels.

• USA, All Male Group, 25-30
2nd Mar 2017

Excellent place... very clean and friendly... first time i stay in a hostel this clean in the states.. personal was very friendly.