8.8
Fabulous 5,161 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 5,161 Total Reviews
HI NYC Hostel Located at 891 Amsterdam Avenue, NY 10025-4403, New York.
USA
New York NY 10025 891 Amsterdam Avenue, NY 10025-4403
88% 5161
40.7984931 -73.9671277
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 25-30
25th Sep 2016

A good hostel in NYC - easy place to stay, clean, comfortable much better atmosphere than other hostels here in the city! The only downside is the check in lines are horrible - (hint) other than that it is a great place to stay. Location is inconvenient but there is the subway and or citibike!

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
23rd Sep 2016
2.0

Booked three beds for one night and two for another. When I called to check my booking on the way to the hostel, they said they had no beds left. Hence my scathing review.

• Colombia, Male, 25-30
22nd Sep 2016
6.3

Bad reception staff

• Israel, Female, 18-24
19th Sep 2016
6.6

Really bad smell in the room. Like crazy bad, stayed one night and no way we could've stayed more. Bathroom was great. AIr conditioner didnt work and we said at the reception, got fixed in the morning (but at night was terrible) Pretty expensive and the rooms are really small. Not to bad bad defenetly not the best hostel..

18th Sep 2016

Probably the best hostels in the USA. The only thing it's the first time I needed to pay for locker In order to instore my stuf after check out.

• Shakyjake1989
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
17th Sep 2016

Amazing experience! Totally recommend! And you also get a free breakfast!

13th Sep 2016

Its first time to me to book in hostel it was nice and I will come again.

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
12th Sep 2016

Hostel is really clean and safe. The location is awesome really just 1 block away from a subway station where you can get to the main points of Manhattam. My room was confortauble with good bed, pillows and a spacious locker to store my things. Only bad thing for me is that there's not a alcohool drinking bar inside the hostel, what makes harder to interact and make friends with other travelers. Also i think there should be more group activities.

11th Sep 2016

I was very pleased with all aspects of my stay. I will definitely stay there again.

• USA, Male, 41+
8th Sep 2016
8.0

I have never stayed at a hostel before. I had a nice time...the staff was friendly and professionally. They seem to be interested in my stay being good. I think the facilities was nice...eating areas, theater, networking rooms etc. I did not think the beds were comfortable...did not like quality of pillows & linens I would expect average... this was not average. I thought the value was okay...but based on the sleeping rooms... I felt should be some cheaper would stay again.