HI-Nantucket Hostel Reviews

31 Western Avenue, Nantucket, MA 02554, Nantucket, USA

The bathroom was dirty and smelling bad. For a hostel, I think the price is a little hight.

• 30th Aug 2014

I would like to have this hostel provide more family rooms-it would have been more enjoyable to room with my son.

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Janice and the staff were welcoming even before our arrival. They did everything they could to make our stay comfortable.

Beautiful building

Great stay! Lovely staff, amazing breakfast (home baking included), stunning location right by the beach (about 3 miles from town I think but perfect with a bike or the $1 bus). One of the other guests left his phone and a staff member drove to the ferry port to look for him to get it back for him! They really are so nice. Thanks for having me, it was the best!

• 17th Jun 2014