HI Nantucket

Superb 76 Total Reviews
Superb 76 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 41+
17th Jun 2017

My stay here was amazing. The staff especially Janice, Sassy and a young man whose name I think was Dave. All knowledgable about the area . Many good suggestions for activities and restaurants. It was my first hosteling experience and will not be my last Thanks to this great group of people.

• USA, Female, 41+
28th May 2017

My first time at a hostel was a great experience. It was clean, comfortable and in a great location.