9.6
Superb 75 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 75 Total Reviews
HI Nantucket Located at 31 Western Avenue, Nantucket, MA 02554, , Nantucket.
USA
Nantucket MA 31 Western Avenue, Nantucket, MA 02554
96% 75
41.2438820 -70.0970270
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 41+
9th Oct 2016

Excellent stay there! Friendly and accomodating staff!

• USA, Female, 41+
30th Sep 2016

I only ended up staying one night, as the weather was horrendous, but the hostel itself was nice - very clean. The bed was a little too hard for my old bones, but other than that, I'd have given it a 10. A safe low cost way to experience the beauty of Nantucket!

• USA, Male, 41+
21st Sep 2016

The Hostile is in a former US Life Saving Service location right near Surf Side beach and near the bike paths. The staff was friendly and helpful. They had places to lock up your bikes, grills to use, breakfast was available. I met some wonderful people there and really enjoyed my stay. I would definitely recommend it.

• USA, Female, 41+
12th Sep 2016

My first hostel adventure ever and I liked it so much I stayed a second night. Beds were comfortable and everything was very clean. The other guests were very pleasant and staff was friendly and helpful. The ages ranged from 20s to seniors for the other visitors. I always assumed hostels were all backpacking twenty somethings. I would love to come again and will look at hosteling more in the future.