9.9
Superb 73 Total Reviews
9.9
Superb 73 Total Reviews
HI Nantucket Located at 31 Western Avenue, Nantucket, MA 02554, , Nantucket.
USA
Nantucket MA 31 Western Avenue, Nantucket, MA 02554
99% 73
41.2438820 -70.0970270
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 41+
21st Sep 2016

The Hostile is in a former US Life Saving Service location right near Surf Side beach and near the bike paths. The staff was friendly and helpful. They had places to lock up your bikes, grills to use, breakfast was available. I met some wonderful people there and really enjoyed my stay. I would definitely recommend it.

• USA, Female, 41+
12th Sep 2016

My first hostel adventure ever and I liked it so much I stayed a second night. Beds were comfortable and everything was very clean. The other guests were very pleasant and staff was friendly and helpful. The ages ranged from 20s to seniors for the other visitors. I always assumed hostels were all backpacking twenty somethings. I would love to come again and will look at hosteling more in the future.

• USA, Female, 41+
31st May 2016

Great place, great staff - very clean and accommodating. I'll go back as soon as I can.

• Australia, Male, 25-30