HI New York City NYC Hostel Reviews

891 Amsterdam Avenue, NY 10025-4403, New York, USA

It was clean and nice. A good experience overall. Soap was missing in the shower, but I managed without it. Breakfast was included, which was a nice surprise.

• 24th Nov 2014
  • Ukraine

I can't fault this place, great location, close to Central Park, Subway stop, Clean rooms, Clean facilities, Friendly and helpful staff. Excellent.

Great place to stay!!

• 20th Nov 2014
  • China

It's worth price guys. You're walkig distance from central park and you can grab the subway two blocks away from the hostel, which will take you anywhere. And the workers were very knowledgable and gave great advice. I defentily recommend this place.

• 19th Nov 2014
  • Mexico

By far one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! Clean, neat, friendly staff, great location (very close to the Subway and to Columbia U). I highly recommend this place!

• 18th Nov 2014

I had an absolute blast! I met so many wonderful, amazing people and I only stayed for one evening :-) I will definitely be back to NYC and will certainly stay with HostelWorld again. I came to the city to leave for a 7-day cruise, but my one-night stay at HostelWorld was the crown jewel of my vacation experience in the end!!!! Thank you so much :-) -cLaY

• 15th Nov 2014

It was a nice hostel. It's autentic and clean. There are activities every day. They have their own kitchen, theater and store. I like it.

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Bolivia

Just great!

Very clean, great location, safe, comfortable beds. The atmosphere was terrible, despite the facilities there was a total lack of friendliness from staff and others staying. This seemed more like a place people stayed when visiting NYC for work and not to explore the city and meet people. Totally different from my experiences in hostels across the world. But if you're travelling with friends then this is less of a problem. I'd definitely recommend this place for location and ease.

Great hostel at great value! It's pretty far from most attractions though.

I've been travelling for about 6 months, in Europe and Canada, this was by far the cleanest and nicest hostel I have stayed in. The food downstairs was fantastic and the room was extremely clean!

• 4th Nov 2014

Great homely place , all staff/owners were always super smiley, all facilities were good and great heating in room! Little far out but the walk was beautiful !!

Our staff will be happy to hear the great news. Thank you and come back soon....

I had a really good time there in NYC. The Hostel is clean and people are friendly! Definietely would come back! :)

We love to hear our guests had a great time in our lovely city. Don't take to long to return. There is more to see. Thank you....

best I've found in NYC

Thank you for your great feed back. Look forward to seeing you soon....

A bit far from the city center

• 31st Oct 2014

The value for money is really good. We can get in the train to anywhere anyways. I recommend the place. Clean rooms and showers, hot water, not too much people. I was feeling safe there.

• 31st Oct 2014

I really enjoyed the time here, a lot of activities and it was really easy to know another travellers. The location its not really the best but you have a subway station at one block, so, cool. I loved NYC and definitely i'll back to this hostel.

I can recomend this accomodation for everyone. Greetings from Czech Republic:). Bye, Josef.

• 29th Oct 2014
  • Czech Republic

It was a pleasure having you here. Thanks for your great feedback. See you again.

Perfect hostel, good place with many activities so you won't get bored. There are a café with good food.

We are happy to hear to enjoyed your time with us and our tours. Thanks.

Staff was very friendly and helpful, location was very close to subway, activities everyday for guests, rooms were ok and the bathrooms weren't the cleanest due to too many people sharing them but the overall stay was good.

• 16th Oct 2014

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed yourself at our hostel. Thank you.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7