HI-Niagara Falls Hostel Reviews

4549 Cataract Ave., Niagara Falls, Niagara Falls, Canada

really great hostel, just around the corner from the bus stop

Nice hostel. Located a bit far from the falls (30 minute walk), but it is a nice walk. Unfortunately a lot of the surrounding houses are abandoned (wood being placed for windows and poorly maintained). What doesn't provide to the feeling of a safe neighborhood. I am not sure what to think of the staff. He wasn't berry helpful or flexible. But he let me store my backpack when I arrived before the check in time.

Good location and very friendly and helpful staff. Ready to stay there next time I'll go to Niagara Falls.

• 15th May 2015
  • Poland

Would be nice if you changed the dishwashing sponge every day, it's nasty and full of bacteria - it would make cleanliness perfect! Also, the smell of garbage on the porch is a shame and makes the outdoor facilities unusable. Other than that, everything was perfect, thanks for a good stay :)

This is the second time I've stayed here and it's been great both times!

• 25th Apr 2015

The hostel was the best I stayed in. This was the first hi hostel I stayed in but my previous experience as been basic but cheap. This one was more than basic for same price. The staff were good they good do with some more training to what is near by but that may be because they haven't been there long or they didn't arrive till winter therefore the weather was to bad to explore.

Great atmosphere. Friendly staff. Descent breakfast. A perfect place to stay. The Falls are 30 min walk, the greyhound bus stop 2 min.

Nice hostel!

Really friendly staff!!

The hostel is a bit far away from "the falls" .. at least in the winter, when you don't want to walk for half an hour. Perfect for the summer though! Everything else was very good and I would stay there again.

• 13th Dec 2014