HI-Niagara Falls Hostel Reviews

4549 Cataract Ave., Niagara Falls, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada

I was charged nearly $10 more than I expected, which made the stay really expensive compared to other hostels around the world. Plus, the mattresses were very poor so that I didn't sleep much during the night.

• 14th Mar 2014

hello I enjoyed my two days @ the hostel it was very good 10/10 and I will stay there again. by the way DADS CAFE is worth a visit one block away. 10/10

• 26th Feb 2014

This hostel is near the bus station but in the middle of no where! One of our beds had a white residue all over it! The price price you pay you can stop in a nice hotel! There were 3 of us and another 2 people staying and now we know why! Staff were friendly!

Hi, thank you for your comment. As winter is Niagara Fall's low season, sometimes, the hostel is very calm. At least, it got your group to have a dorm to yourself. We're sorry if the bed you slept in was, in any way, not what you expected. We do clean every rooms after every check-out. It would have been our pleasure to correct the situation if we have known. Again, thank you for your comment, this will help us improve ourselves. Myriam

Very friendly and accommodation staff. Excellent location, especially for the money.

• 20th Dec 2013

Nice friendly hostel, handy for bus station into town. Cereal and toast for breakfast.

Beautiful little hostel with fantastic staff and super facilities.

View all Niagara Falls Hostels