HI-Niagara Falls Hostel Reviews

4549 Cataract Ave., Niagara Falls, Niagara Falls, Canada

Lovely place to stay! I had a very peaceful time there and was given everything I needed for a pleasant stay. The staff were really lovely and create a really friendly environment. Best thing about the falls!

• 14th Jun 2015
  • Scotland

Great staff!!

Nice hostel but a bit far away from the city itself including the Niagara falls. I would say around 30 min walking.

The bedroom and the hostel in general were very clean. The location is "average" because it's 30 minutes walk from the falls, but only 2 minutes from the bus station, so it balances. About the people, even if I met really nice travelers, unfortunately the guy at the reception was really rude and even sarcastic which pretty much spoiled all the rest.

Good place, felt secure, very clean, staff were very helpful, good location, close to transport. Will recommend it.

really great hostel, just around the corner from the bus stop

Nice hostel. Located a bit far from the falls (30 minute walk), but it is a nice walk. Unfortunately a lot of the surrounding houses are abandoned (wood being placed for windows and poorly maintained). What doesn't provide to the feeling of a safe neighborhood. I am not sure what to think of the staff. He wasn't berry helpful or flexible. But he let me store my backpack when I arrived before the check in time.

Good location and very friendly and helpful staff. Ready to stay there next time I'll go to Niagara Falls.

• 15th May 2015
  • Poland

Would be nice if you changed the dishwashing sponge every day, it's nasty and full of bacteria - it would make cleanliness perfect! Also, the smell of garbage on the porch is a shame and makes the outdoor facilities unusable. Other than that, everything was perfect, thanks for a good stay :)

This is the second time I've stayed here and it's been great both times!

• 25th Apr 2015

The hostel was the best I stayed in. This was the first hi hostel I stayed in but my previous experience as been basic but cheap. This one was more than basic for same price. The staff were good they good do with some more training to what is near by but that may be because they haven't been there long or they didn't arrive till winter therefore the weather was to bad to explore.

Great atmosphere. Friendly staff. Descent breakfast. A perfect place to stay. The Falls are 30 min walk, the greyhound bus stop 2 min.

Nice hostel!