HI-Ottawa Jail Hostel Reviews

75 Nicholas Street, Ontario, Ottawa, Canada

It's very cheap and I enjoy it. But the room I lived was next to the washroom, guys took shower morning made noise and I can not sleep late.

• 11th Mar 2015
  • China

I loved the hostel! The location was great, staff was friendly, and the place felt clean and safe. The only annoying thing was the radiator which made an unbelievable racket each night. Fortunately I had earplugs, which cancelled out the noise. Without them, I wouldn't have been able to sleep. Really cool hostel, though, and I really enjoyed my stay!

• 3rd Mar 2015
  • Norway

The water in the showers was not hot enough, it was -20* outside and literally every shower I had was luke warm. They should also enforce a quiet time policy, the staff wouldn't ask guests be be quiet when they came home from the bar and as a result the guys in the next room were literally screaming from 230-5pm! The 6 person dorm is too small for 6, 4 would be more suitable OH and I was staying in a female room and they put in a man without asking us if we were comfortable with that.

The staff is super friendly and I love the bar in the basement.

• 20th Feb 2015

Wifi doesn't work in the upper floors. Showers and bed OK. Individual cells very small.

There's no bed sack, which made me not that comfortable. The washroom is clean. Location is great.

• 18th Feb 2015
  • China

It was an adventure for me. The location what made me stay there, I had only 24 hours and I wanted to see a lot. The staff is very friendly. Val

• 17th Feb 2015