HI Paudimar Falls Reviews

Rua Antonio Raposo 820 - Centro, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Clean, safe hostel with helpful enough staff...after you gave them a little encouragement!

Good location, nice staff, very noisy aircondition and they have some bugs due to humidity. Facilities also quite old.

VERY BAD! U MUST READ THIS IF U R PLANNING STAY tHERE! I booked this hostel 7 months ago by hostelworld.com! and when I arrived they told me "we don´t have avaiable beds" I was like WTF?? so, very gently I asked, "what are u going to do" his answer: "me? nothing, we don´t have more beds, if u want we can ask in the other hostel if they have beds for you", he was very rude but he called, there was place in the other hostel (SAME NAME) but dont even pay my taxi and they blame hostelworld.com

The hostel world website indicates that they take Credit cards (Mastercard/Visa) however upon checkout they indicated that they didn't take them and pointed to a small sign behind the counter. I did inform them that the booking website indicated that they did and they seemed uninterested. Also the reception desk didn't have access to my reservation from the website so they needed me to show them on my phone what I had requested and what I had already paid - not very professional.

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel a lot! The staff is very helpful and offers a wide range of services and excursions. Recommended!

I loved this hostel! If Foz would have a beach, I could live there forever! The 6 beds ensuit female dorm's a very nice room size. There are lockable compartments under the beds. Very central, just 2 blocks behind a main street where to catch the public transport to the waterfalls or near the bars at night. There is a swimming pool, a nice garden, a couple of hammocks, very nice veranda for breakfast,,,, it is truly beautiful. Only the kitchen is understuffed a little (no mocrowave & old pans)

View all Foz do Iguacu Hostels