HI Paudimar Falls Reviews

Rua Antonio Raposo 820 - Centro, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Paudimar Falls is a nice quite place with a great staff who is ready to help you at any time.

I spent 2 nights in the hostel, the location was nice, not far from the Main Street and the shops. It was very quiet, good for me, as few people was there as it was the off peak season. The place was simple but very confortable. The free breakfast in the morning was simple but good. Would return there if I am around.

Poor Breakfast, I sent an email before my stay to get informations but no reply.

• 6th Nov 2015

Brilliant hostel, and the reception guys were really helpful and friendly. Having a pool is a big bonus. Only thing that could be improved is breakfast - we're just not used to eating cake first thing in the morning, so a few other options would be great.

Large outdoor space, very friendly and helpful staff, lovely atmosphere!

View all Foz do Iguacu Hostels