7.9
Very Good 185 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 185 Total Reviews
HI Paudimar Falls Located at Rua Antonio Raposo 820 - Centro, , Foz do Iguacu.
Brazil
Foz do Iguacu Parana 85851-090 Rua Antonio Raposo 820 - Centro
79% 185
-25.5498756 -54.5847129
    Rooms available

• fofarrell362328
  • Ireland, Male, 41+
23rd Mar 2016

The hostel was in a good location, it was quiet but still close to the centre plus restaurants. There was a nice private garden/patio area with a pool but it did need a bit of a clean up. The dorms were OK but they need to renovate the bathrooms. The biggest problem is they rent towels but had none available. Most travellers do not carry towels. I had to drip dry after my shower. Lucky I was only staying one night. Breakfast was good.

6th Feb 2016

After a rocky start (our booking seemed to get lost) we finally moved into our private room and it was good. Nice room, air con only comes on at night but then it's very good. Swimming pool is very nice, wifi is good in the main areas. Breakfast was very nice, bread, jam, cake, fruit etc. kitchen is quite basic and not always cleaned but it's adequate. Staff are good and helped organise a bus to take us to the Argentina side of the Iguazu Falls and booked our bus to Sao Paola. Would stay again.

18th Jan 2016

Paudimar Falls is a nice quite place with a great staff who is ready to help you at any time.

• petranem253509
  • France, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
5th Dec 2015

I spent 2 nights in the hostel, the location was nice, not far from the Main Street and the shops. It was very quiet, good for me, as few people was there as it was the off peak season. The place was simple but very confortable. The free breakfast in the morning was simple but good. Would return there if I am around.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
6th Nov 2015
8.0

Poor Breakfast, I sent an email before my stay to get informations but no reply.