HI Paudimar Falls Reviews

Rua Antonio Raposo 820 - Centro, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Paudimar Falls is a nice quite place with a great staff who is ready to help you at any time.

I spent 2 nights in the hostel, the location was nice, not far from the Main Street and the shops. It was very quiet, good for me, as few people was there as it was the off peak season. The place was simple but very confortable. The free breakfast in the morning was simple but good. Would return there if I am around.

Poor Breakfast, I sent an email before my stay to get informations but no reply.

• 6th Nov 2015

Brilliant hostel, and the reception guys were really helpful and friendly. Having a pool is a big bonus. Only thing that could be improved is breakfast - we're just not used to eating cake first thing in the morning, so a few other options would be great.

Large outdoor space, very friendly and helpful staff, lovely atmosphere!

Fan and air conditioning were very noisy. Not so simple to turn the hot water on.

Well-situated, this hostel offers all you need and the staff answered to all my questions;) Thank you!

It's a nice hostel. There is not much around to see i the city,... but the reason why you are going to Foz are the falls anyway😉

nice people, very helpful, transferts to the argentinian side of the waterfalls very useful!

• 16th Aug 2014

Staff was great, helpful and very flexible with personal needs They are arranging travel to Argentina side of Iguacu including all border control and payments which makes your life very easy. Paulo the owner was so kind and helpful which was really above expectations.

Gostei muito do cafe de manha. Tambem a musica que voces tocam (sou americano haha).

Clean, safe hostel with helpful enough staff...after you gave them a little encouragement!

Good location, nice staff, very noisy aircondition and they have some bugs due to humidity. Facilities also quite old.

VERY BAD! U MUST READ THIS IF U R PLANNING STAY tHERE! I booked this hostel 7 months ago by hostelworld.com! and when I arrived they told me "we don´t have avaiable beds" I was like WTF?? so, very gently I asked, "what are u going to do" his answer: "me? nothing, we don´t have more beds, if u want we can ask in the other hostel if they have beds for you", he was very rude but he called, there was place in the other hostel (SAME NAME) but dont even pay my taxi and they blame hostelworld.com

The hostel world website indicates that they take Credit cards (Mastercard/Visa) however upon checkout they indicated that they didn't take them and pointed to a small sign behind the counter. I did inform them that the booking website indicated that they did and they seemed uninterested. Also the reception desk didn't have access to my reservation from the website so they needed me to show them on my phone what I had requested and what I had already paid - not very professional.

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel a lot! The staff is very helpful and offers a wide range of services and excursions. Recommended!

I loved this hostel! If Foz would have a beach, I could live there forever! The 6 beds ensuit female dorm's a very nice room size. There are lockable compartments under the beds. Very central, just 2 blocks behind a main street where to catch the public transport to the waterfalls or near the bars at night. There is a swimming pool, a nice garden, a couple of hammocks, very nice veranda for breakfast,,,, it is truly beautiful. Only the kitchen is understuffed a little (no mocrowave & old pans)

The staff is really nice and efficient. They will answer all your question and give you wise advices to enjoy all the marvellous things in iguacu

We stayed together with my friend in the hostel for 3 nights. It's very cozy and comfortable, the backyard is great, breakfast was very good. The only thing that was a bit spoiling the whole impression was the weather, it was the middle of August and like 8C outside and it was very cold inside the room. I don't know what could we do without our sleeping bags.

• 13th Aug 2013
  • Russia

Thank you for a wonderful stay and good value for money. Hope to come back again some day.

• 30th Jul 2013