HI Penticton Reviews

464 Ellis Street, Penticton, British Columbia, Canada

I really enjoyed my stay at Penticton Hostel. Each staff member, without exception, was very accommodating. The hostel's close proximity to the Greyhound station, and the downtown, helped with my decision to stay there. I definitely hope to make a return visit.

I have stayed in few hostels in my life and definitive this one is an average one. It is clean for sure, but the rooms are really small, and no ambience at all. It was a low season when I visited but still. There is only one thing that most people do in Penticton. WINE. No info about. Staff is not very knowledgeable about tours or what is going on with the wine industry. It says that they rent bikes and they DONT any more. Location is great if you dont have a car.

• 14th Sep 2013

Beds were very hard, and rooms were a bit outdated, but otherwise a good hostel to stay a night or two. The addition of fans in the rooms would be great as the Okanagan gets very warm in the summer.

I very much enjoyed my stay at this location. It was clean and the staff was friendly.

4 nights at the Penticton hostel - entirely satisfactory. The staff were helpful and available, the site clean and pleasant. I will return.

• 16th May 2013