HI-Penticton Reviews

464 Ellis Street, Penticton, Canada

This was my first Hostel experience and I feel like the traveling world has been cracked open! Great location, clean, friendly staff, thank god for the air conditioning! All in all it was good value for what I payed.

• 17th Jul 2015

This was a fantastic place to stay. So close to the beach, Naramata Bench, downtown, transit and walking distance to what's happening in Penticton!!! My room was clean and kitchen facilities was great. They have two stoves and two full fridges. There is a patio out back with lots of seating and night lights. I stayed in a single room on the top floor with clean sheets and a window. Staff were super friendly, lots of smiles and they let me know they were available if I had questions. I rea

• 15th May 2015