HI-Penticton Reviews

464 Ellis Street, Penticton, Canada

Great place, not many outlets in our room though. I had to use the main hall outlet to charge my laptop. Outlets also didnt hold larger charger chords (apple laptop charger) except in the hallways. Great clean washrooms, only 1 single bathroom for females on the second floor though (a little odd) Large luggage lockers.

My room was comfortable and the hostel is nice. I was surprised at the limited bathroom facilities for women. I started to worry as morning approached that I'd end up waiting for the one female shower on my floor. Why not have a bathroom with several showers and separate toilets? I didn't have a good sleep because a group was talking and laughing until 4:00 am and I could hear them through my open window. I couldn't close my window and wanted it open for the breeze anyway but it was noisy.

• 20th Aug 2014