HI Pigeon Point Lighthouse Hostel

Fabulous 90 Total Reviews
Fabulous 90 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 31-40
18th Apr 2017

Excellent, stunning location. The atmosphere is quite peculiar if you are not expecting the full hostel experience! The early lights-out and the shared rooms are par for the course, but as we arrived late it was a little unexpected! Just be aware of it.

12th Apr 2017

I stayed for one night and I thing that it is enough to feel the atmosphere. The location is perfect for the idea of being isolated in the middle of nature. There no civilization around, just nature. The staff was very kind. The hot tube was not really hot, probably due to heating problems, but still the experience was incredible. There is no breakfast and that is a negative point. Thank you!

• USA, Male, 41+
31st Dec 2016
5.4

I did not end up staying here, as I got sick in the days before my stay. However, when I called the hostel to cancel, they did not have my reservation in their system. I don't know if this is the fault of Pigeon Point or HostelWorld. Something was amiss though. So far I have not found a way to contact the HostelWorld people to find out what might have gone wrong. So my poor review is not related to anything about Pigeon Point, but instead at my HostelWorld experience booking the reservation.

• USA, Male, 41+
30th Dec 2016

Like: friendly and respectful staff; location; Dis-like: vulgar, loud language coming from the staff kitchen; My family is not use that language; someone was practicing an amplified guitar considerably past 10:30 ; disturbing when trying to sleep

19th Dec 2016

What an absolutely breath-taking place. Thank you so much for creating this opportunity.