Fabulous 88 Total Reviews
Fabulous 88 Total Reviews
HI Pigeon Point Lighthouse Hostel Located at 210 Pigeon Point Road, , Pescadero.
USA
Pescadero CA California 9406 210 Pigeon Point Road
86% 88
37.1824073 -122.3937892
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 41+
31st Dec 2016
5.4

I did not end up staying here, as I got sick in the days before my stay. However, when I called the hostel to cancel, they did not have my reservation in their system. I don't know if this is the fault of Pigeon Point or HostelWorld. Something was amiss though. So far I have not found a way to contact the HostelWorld people to find out what might have gone wrong. So my poor review is not related to anything about Pigeon Point, but instead at my HostelWorld experience booking the reservation.

• USA, Male, 41+
30th Dec 2016

Like: friendly and respectful staff; location; Dis-like: vulgar, loud language coming from the staff kitchen; My family is not use that language; someone was practicing an amplified guitar considerably past 10:30 ; disturbing when trying to sleep

19th Dec 2016

What an absolutely breath-taking place. Thank you so much for creating this opportunity.

23rd Jul 2016

One of the best 'mini vacations' I've ever had. The staff was wonderful and thoughtful, the hot tub was magical & I painted one of my best watercolors ever of this lighthouse and surrounding beauty. Thank you for a peaceful and restorative night in paradise.