HI - Pigeon Point Lighthouse Hostel Reviews

210 Pigeon Point Road, Pescadero, USA

3 roommates came in the middle of the night causing commotion.

• 25th Aug 2015

It was an eyeopener to the benefits of hostelling. The location was superb and to see whales so close was the best finale to our 2 week holiday. The facilities were straightforward but to be able to cook and sit round a table and chat with fellow travellers was very enjoyable and relaxing and useful to hear their opinions on places to stay and see. I would definitely recommend this and other hostels to those travelling on their own, it's a great, safe way of meeting and travelling in the USA.

• 10th Aug 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Amazing - so much is hidden in this hostel until you stay here - wildlife, the hot tub, amazing kitchen facilities and the calm of the location. One of my favourite hostels of all time - and I've been doing this for over 20 years!

Very relaxing with gorgeous scenery! Good staff. Don't miss signing up for the hot tub!

Wonderful evening, great people and atmosphere! I'll return...

• 18th Mar 2015

The location is amazingly beautiful. The hot tub is set up perfectly and the staff fantastic. My only complaint for our stay was that we did not get to go into the lighthouse. It was our first time staying in a hostel and we will definitely be visiting again and exploring more hostels.

• 28th Feb 2015

Beautiful area, great staff, made you feel very welcomed. Looking forward to going back .

• 17th Sep 2014

Yeah, hot tub use is for 2 or more folk, but that doesn't mean you can't mention it to singles at check in. We make friends, too, and would want to know about it. Wondering if being middle aged had anything to do with that omission. That is my only complaint.

Overall great stay for a night or two! Good location for a hostel!

• 8th Aug 2014

Amazing view!!

Staff was so awesome! We had come in late and he knew we only were staying one night so he extended the hot tub hours just for us so we could have that amazing experience! After hiking all day it was extremely appreciated, thanks for genuinely caring for your guests! :)

I loved everything about this Hostel. The staff were nice & very helpful. The people staying here were nice & quiet, although someone stole my food from the fridge. That can happen in any hostel though.

From the two lighthouse hostels on the west coast I think I prefer the one in Montara, because all the dorms are in the main building and they have a beach. But this hostel and location is also very good and unique.

Accommodating Staff/Volunteers; Beautiful Location; Quiet; Comfortable Beds; Cozy Linens; Nice Touches: Hooks on each Bunk Bed for Jackets, lockers, and closet to share with hangers.

• 27th Jan 2014

This was an amazing experience being able to stay in such a beautiful place so economically. This was my first time staying at a hostel and I will definitely stay again.

• 28th Nov 2013

It´s a nice hostel at a great location. I stayed two nights. I enjoyed the quietness and a nice walk down the coast. But if you don´t look for a day of rest, one night is enough.

Stay here! great people, amazing staff and an atmosphere untouched anywhere along the coast. you get a sweet view of the coast, cool pictures of a functioning lighthouse, harbour seals just at the bottom of the cliff and its super quiet. Great Stay, I'd spend a week there next time :D

Really enjoyed my stay. Will stay here again. The staff was very friendly.

• 3rd Jul 2013

Thanks Heather! We look forward to seeing you again! Jeff Parry, General Manager

Visited 3 hostels recently. Our favorite so far

• 10th Jun 2013

The hostel buildings and furniture are a bit dated, but it's mostly tidy and clean and the location and lighthouse more than make up for it! Staff were friendly and helpful, Michael who was on in the afternoons/evenings, was particularly nice. Thanks!

Thanks Ashlee for you comments Ashlee. I pass on your message to Michael. :) Jeff Parry, General Manager

« first « Prev 1 2 3