HI - Pigeon Point Lighthouse Reviews

210 Pigeon Point Road, Pescadero, California, USA

Accommodating Staff/Volunteers; Beautiful Location; Quiet; Comfortable Beds; Cozy Linens; Nice Touches: Hooks on each Bunk Bed for Jackets, lockers, and closet to share with hangers.

• 27th Jan 2014

This was an amazing experience being able to stay in such a beautiful place so economically. This was my first time staying at a hostel and I will definitely stay again.

• 28th Nov 2013

It´s a nice hostel at a great location. I stayed two nights. I enjoyed the quietness and a nice walk down the coast. But if you don´t look for a day of rest, one night is enough.