HI - Point Montara Lighthouse Hostel Reviews

16th Street, Highway 1, Montara, USA

My first experience at a Hostel and I was blown away with the set up at the Point Montara Lighthouse. Honestly such a beautiful set up with it's private beach and beautiful view. I couldn't be more satisfied!

• 10th Jul 2015

It was a great experience to visite your hostel. The location is extraordinary beautiful and the staff very friendly. I had a little difficulties and they helped me immediately. Thank you very much, Fay

Well equipped kitchen. Amazing views. And an expresso bar!

• 2nd May 2015

Staff warm & helpful. First time at a hostel, expect reasonable rules, this is a lean machine, one staff person on most of the time minus breaks & errands. It does feel less accommodating, but they will try to help if you ask. Private rooms 1-4 have great bathrooms in a shared entry. Call & ask! Other private rooms have bathroom in another building. We asked if they had time to wash the salt off our windows and they were glad to help us see our fabulous view. Very quiet, peaceful.

• 1st Feb 2015