HI - Point Montara Lighthouse Hostel Reviews

16th Street, Highway 1, Montara, USA

I had an incredible overnight stay, the location couldn't be beat and it the vibe was perfect. Being able to walk out the door and down a path to the cliffs and beach were perfect. Breakfast in the kitchen, overlooking the Pacific, majestic. The girls who worked there were very helpful, gave a good run down of the hostel, etc.

• 28th Aug 2015

My first experience at a Hostel and I was blown away with the set up at the Point Montara Lighthouse. Honestly such a beautiful set up with it's private beach and beautiful view. I couldn't be more satisfied!

• 10th Jul 2015

It was a great experience to visite your hostel. The location is extraordinary beautiful and the staff very friendly. I had a little difficulties and they helped me immediately. Thank you very much, Fay

Well equipped kitchen. Amazing views. And an expresso bar!

• 2nd May 2015