HI - Point Montara Lighthouse Hostel Reviews

16th Street, Highway 1, Montara, USA

Friendly, helpful staff. Wonderful, quiet location with some history. It may pay to see if Garmin would modify their Sat nav to direct users to the coastal side of the highway, and not as with me to your neighbours over the road, they said it happens frequently.

• 25th Sep 2015
  • New Zealand

Recycling, but unfortunaley some guest do not really take care.

• 13th Sep 2015
  • Couple, 41+

I had an incredible overnight stay, the location couldn't be beat and it the vibe was perfect. Being able to walk out the door and down a path to the cliffs and beach were perfect. Breakfast in the kitchen, overlooking the Pacific, majestic. The girls who worked there were very helpful, gave a good run down of the hostel, etc.

• 28th Aug 2015

My first experience at a Hostel and I was blown away with the set up at the Point Montara Lighthouse. Honestly such a beautiful set up with it's private beach and beautiful view. I couldn't be more satisfied!

• 10th Jul 2015

It was a great experience to visite your hostel. The location is extraordinary beautiful and the staff very friendly. I had a little difficulties and they helped me immediately. Thank you very much, Fay