HI - Point Montara Lighthouse Reviews

16th Street, Highway 1, Montara, California, USA

Awesome . Wish we could have stayed longer!

• 22nd Sep 2013

It was a relaxing stay- the only problem we had was that the bathroom door didn't lock all the way and there were a LOT of people per bathroom (someone opened the door almost every time we were in the bathroom).

Thank you for the feedback, So sorry for the inconvenience. We fixed the lock on the door!

The hostel is very nice and it feels like beeing at a big living room. The fewq from the kitchen is amazing. It is a great hostel to relax and enjoy the ocean and nature.

Such a special place! The private rooms are well worth it, best views.

• 17th Jul 2013

I have staid in several other International Youth Hostels. This is one of my favorites. The location and surrounding are amazing. I enjoyed being able to the Fitzgerald Reserve. I like the common area and especially the kitchen. Clean, bright with a beautiful view. Well equipped and organized too. I also appreciated the fact that the dorm had its own bathroom.

• 25th Apr 2013