HI - Point Reyes Hostel Reviews

Point Reyes National Seashore, Point Reyes Station, USA

Incredibly friendly and helpful staff. Excellent signage and generally very well-maintained. Plus my kids loved the game room!

• 20th Jun 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

This place is rules upon rules upon rules. No wifi or cell service. Might as well have been camping for the sake of freedom.

• 15th Jun 2015

Very nice hostel in a beautiful location. Staff was very friendly and always ready to help. Had a great stay there.

• 5th Jun 2015

I don't know if I can actually define my experience here as an experience. I was supposed to spend one night there but when my friend and I went we couldn't find the place and so we tried to call the hostel but the call center had closed at 5PM and it was 8. So, nobody could help us and finally we didn't manage to find the place!

Excellent hikers hostel, beautiful location, out on its own the hostel eats and breaths true nature. Lockers would be an advantage, otherwise first class. Oh, I believe the hostel could stock a few essentials for hikers in the way of dried food for sale.

Very nice staffers and a comfortable, quiet place to stay. I already sent a review in but oh well.

• 7th Mar 2015