HI - Point Reyes Reviews

Point Reyes National Seashore, Point Reyes Station, USA

I loved everything about this place (except you don't have internet). Super clean, awesome staff, amazing location. I can't wait to go back. Thank you!

My wife and I love this place and have stayed there 4 times. It is a great place to take kids. And we have met some very nice people there.

• 10th Sep 2013
  • Couple, 41+

This is a destination hostel. People from Marin County (the local area) seem to book this because there is no cell-reception and lots of conversation. I loooove it here!! Stay two nights.

• 26th Jul 2013

A lady came in at 1030pm very frazzled, and Mark, who was on duty had already clocked out. But he was really really helpful - he realized when she said the hostel closed at 1030pm that she went to the wrong hostel. He called them on her behalf, cancelled for her, and turned everything on to check her in. This spirit is something i want to commend. It is beyond customer service.

• 6th Jul 2013
  • Singapore

This place is simply amazing. I originally planned on staying for one night only before heading to Big Sur Pfeiffer State Park but I ended up staying here for 5 nights. There are so any hiking trails with all kinds of wild birds, deers, elks, and berries. I can't wait to go back. The staff really take good care of this place and keep all areas extremely clean. The beddings and restrooms are spotless and kitchen is well maintained. Best hostel in United States I've stayed!

Mark was great. I was comfortable as soon as I walked in. The beds are very clean, and so comfortable. The atmophere at coffee & breakfast time was like a little bed & breakfast. Very nice stay.

• 15th Jun 2013