9.0
Superb 47 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 47 Total Reviews
HI Point Reyes Located at Point Reyes National Seashore, , Point Reyes Station.
USA
Point Reyes Station Point Reyes National Seashore
90% 47
38.0442382 -122.8582191
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 41+
15th Sep 2016

Fantastic place, environment, staff and company. I really had a great time! One note for bike touring or bikers especially. Getting to the hostel requires a 1000 ft (about) climb from the start of Limantour Road. If you are going to stay at the hostel & your only mode of transport is your bike, keep in mind 1) Your legs to get you up the hill esp. after your ride to Point Reyes 2) Leaving the hostel on your bike to go to town means climbing that hill again:-)

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful and helpful review. Hope to see you again!

• USA, Female, 41+
25th Aug 2016

The Point Reyes Hostel was it fabulous base for exploring the Point Reyes national Park. I went kayaking, walking on the beach, and out to see the Elks in the elk preserve. I just missed seeing whales breach and I made wonderful friends at the Hostel. This was my test run to see if I could sleep in a dormitory setting. I can, I did - hosteling here I come!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review and recap of all the amazing things to see and do out here. Please come again!

20th Aug 2016

What a sweet well cared for hostel. It is comfortable both indoor an outside. Wonderful kitchen and dining room with everything to make a gourmet meal. I will be back. Ample and spacious living room for kicking back and reading. Lovely guests too!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review! Hope to see you again!

• USA, Female, 41+
18th Jul 2016

Quiet - beautiful countryside

Thank you for the kind words. Please visit again!

• England, Male, 18-24
20th Jun 2016
4.3

Well located for exploring Point Reyes and kitchen is good. Bad things: You can't check-in until 4.30pm, which the hostel doesn't tell you until after you've driven along the long road to get there. There's no laundry facilities, you have to use laundry facilities at a campsite 20mins away, absolutely ridiculous! There's no wifi, and very few plug points. Finally the bathroom is communal with very little privacy and there is no security within dorms. Explore Point Reyes and stay in San F

I am sorry to hear that you had a negative experience at our hostel. We try to accommodate everyone's needs the best way we can and strive for excellent customer service. For future reference, all of the important information, including check-in hours, the fact that we do not have cell phone reception or wifi are clearly stated in our confirmation emails and on our website. If there is a better way for us to communicate this information, please let us know. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.