HI Point Reyes

Superb 50 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 50 Total Reviews

5th Feb 2017

Pros: During weekdays in the winter, the hostel is peaceful, quiet, and relaxing. The staff (Jessica) is an efficient, friendly person, a firm enforcer, a terrific problem solver, and an all-round superstar. I prefer the quieter seasons, and am already planning my next trip during weekdays before the schools let out. Cons: The prices crept up over the past few years, and not all the guests follow kitchen rules/clean up after themselves.

Thank for the great review! We appreciate all the feedback. please come again!

27th Nov 2016

We had a great time @ the hostel and will return there when we can!

• USA, Male, 41+
15th Sep 2016

Fantastic place, environment, staff and company. I really had a great time! One note for bike touring or bikers especially. Getting to the hostel requires a 1000 ft (about) climb from the start of Limantour Road. If you are going to stay at the hostel & your only mode of transport is your bike, keep in mind 1) Your legs to get you up the hill esp. after your ride to Point Reyes 2) Leaving the hostel on your bike to go to town means climbing that hill again:-)

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful and helpful review. Hope to see you again!

25th Aug 2016

The Point Reyes Hostel was it fabulous base for exploring the Point Reyes national Park. I went kayaking, walking on the beach, and out to see the Elks in the elk preserve. I just missed seeing whales breach and I made wonderful friends at the Hostel. This was my test run to see if I could sleep in a dormitory setting. I can, I did - hosteling here I come!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review and recap of all the amazing things to see and do out here. Please come again!