7.1
Very Good 142 Total Reviews
7.1
Very Good 142 Total Reviews
HI - Portimao Youth Hostel Located at Lugar do Coca Maravilhas, , Portimao.
Portugal
Portimao 8500-426 Lugar do Coca Maravilhas
71% 142
37.1519367 -8.5443377
    Rooms available

• England, All Female Group, 41+
12th May 2016
8.0

Our twin room with bathroom was spacious and everything inside the hostel was very clean and well kept. There were only about 4 other hostellers, none of us young, so there was no 'atmosphere'. The staff were friendly and very helpful. We do not think the breakfast is very healthy some fruit and more healthy cereal would help ,but it is the same at every hostel.. The kitchen is not well equipped to cook a proper meal and it would be good to have an electric kettle to make a hot drink.

• Belgium, Male, 41+
11th May 2016
5.4

During our stay we never managed to have warm water in the shower or in the kitchen, and that for 3 days. I did mention this at the reception, just like other clients who had the same problem If basic amenities, of which a warm shower is one, can not be met, then immediate action has to be undertaken and the clients should be informed about the problem AND about the action that is undertaken to resolve the problem as quick as possible.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
22nd Jan 2016
8.0

It was cheap so good value for money. If you're looking for atmosphere there's none here, the hosel is pretty big and there was only one other person staying in it when I stayed here on a Friday night (and they definitely didn't fit the youth description). But it was fine for me because I didn't come to socialise this time and I got the whole dorm to myself which was great. The staff were nice and breakfast was better than I expected for a cheap hostel.