9.0
Superb 1,414 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 1,414 Total Reviews
HI Portland - Northwest Located at 425 NW 18th Avenue, Oregon, Portland.
USA
Portland Connecticut OR 97209 425 NW 18th Avenue, Oregon
90% 1414
45.5260585 -122.6894974
    Rooms available

• USA, All Male Group, 31-40
25th Nov 2016

First and foremost, the staff was excellent... well-informed, and very helpful. My 4 companions and I were in the same room despite booking separately. It was raining but complementary umbrellas were provided. The staff answered all questions about the area and directed us towards our interests. The beds were comfortable enough and every bed had its own power strip and light. When I'm in Portland again, this is where I'm looking first.

23rd Nov 2016

everything is perfect there , except heating system in the room. I felt cold in the evening during my 2 nights there. Therefore, i had to take one more blanket for myself. Location is good, walking distance to downtown. It is also close to Washington park if you like nature parks. This area is safe that you can walk in the evening if you travel alone.

• Belgium, Male, 25-30
22nd Nov 2016

Very good hostel.

21st Nov 2016

A good hostel overall. We were in a private room and somehow someone walked straight into our locked room at 425am while we were sleeping. They did not leave until i addressed them. I am not sure how that happened but it doesnt speak well for security, especially without lockers in that room. No other issues, and still highly recommend.

• USA, Male, 18-24
20th Nov 2016

Do not use Hostelworld to book hostels! They are a 3rd party booking agency that hose you and charge extra money that you don't need to pay. Call hostel of choice directly. Bad customer service!

18th Nov 2016

A nice, well-run hostel, clean with a friendly staff... Appreciated the Thanksgiving potluck dinner. I only wish it didn't have that sweaty hostel smell that most hostels have. Not sure what can be done about that. But I would certainly recommend this place to anyone looking for a hostel in Portland. As good as any I have ever been to. Would like it if breakfast were a little more generous than just bread and peanut butter.

• Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
11th Nov 2016

Great location near downtown. Clean comfortable dorms. We really enjoyed our stay.

• Canada, Female, 41+
5th Nov 2016

Excellent stay & gr8 location. Parking pass for the neighbourhood! Heritage house! I really enjoyed it here.

4th Nov 2016

The beds were exceptionally uncomfortable. The worst i've stayed in. The location was exceptional!

• Austria, Female, 25-30
2nd Nov 2016

nice hostel, stayed there for the second time, more quiet than party; good wifi, clean, nice staff