HI Portland - Northwest Reviews

425 NW 18th Avenue, Oregon, Portland, USA

Not being able to socialize with everyone at the hostel after 10 was kinda a bummer. But other than that, great place to stay

This is a good quiet hostel on the fringes of the city center. I enjoyed my stay, but I didn't really have a chance to interact with anyone. Es un buen tranquilo hostel a la orilla del centro. Disfruté de mi duración allí, pero no tuve muchas oportunidades de conocerle la gente.

Comfortable, spacious rooms, with plenty of bathrooms and a nice breakfast (not to mention the great location)! I will definitely stay here again!

I appreciated the hostel being open at all hours as I had come off a flight from San Francisco and was tired. I liked that there was an expectation that it was quiet after 10 pm. I was given a map of the city and the amenities but I was too tired at the time to appreciate it. I was glad to have internet access to keep in contact with people I knew here as my phone was not working.

1 2 3 Next » last »