HI - Portland - Northwest Reviews

425 NW 18th Avenue, Oregon, Portland, USA

What a great hostel. The rooms were nice and the area it's in is also nice! I made some great friends while staying here. I deffenitly recommend it to anyone coming to visit portland!

• 3rd Jul 2014

Talk about having a great time from the minute I arrived to when I left I had a ball. Sitting outside one the decks ahnging out with folks from all over the world was a blast. The staff is excellent & the location is perfect centrally located & ez to find . Hostel bathrooms & bed rooms spotless. I would highly recommend this Hostel to anyone traxvelling to portland

Awesome location if you want to see NW 23st (shopping!) and want to be within walking distance to the Japanese Gardens and the Waterfront. I also heard there was bus and train stations a few blocks down...beautiful building!

The price showed in hostel world was not the same I was charged, it should be the same. The breakfast could have something more than bread. The house is beautiful and the neighborhood is amazing, especially to walk.

Nothing really special really; if you need a place to sleep it fills that criteria.

REALLY friendly staff, has a house feel over a hostel feel. REALLY good continental breakfast!

The staff were extremely helpful, single room was great & loved the breakfast!

• 16th Jun 2014

Great place to stay! I loved the staff and the location was perfect could walk everywhere. While there they had a great night of open mic and live music! Just fab..... however the shower was a bit small and the curtain was always touching you whilst showering! Very minimal thing considering the rest of my great stay!

Awesome staff and atmosphere!!!!

• 13th Jun 2014

Overall a great hostel, location is good. some great local bars with cheap drink and food deals. hostel facilities were great, everything you would need with friendly and helpful staff. i even received a room upgrade after some confusion over our booking, would definitely recommend this hostel if you plan on visiting portland.

Good atmosphere, helpful staff and clean facilities, but not a great common area to encourage meeting other people.

This hostel was one of the best I went to! It was clean, well located and really helpful in terms of information about what is there to do.

Thanks for everything. The staff was friendly and I had a better time than expected!

• 1st Jun 2014