HI - Portland - Northwest Reviews

425 NW 18th Avenue, Oregon, Portland, USA

Great little hostel with a lovely outdoor space. It was very clean and the kitchen was well equipped too. Only a five minute walk from Trader Joe's which was an added bonus. No complaints!

The wifi is so terrible its not even funny. I was literally under the router in the kitchen and was still barely able to load any apps or webpages. This hostel must get the granny internet speed for $5 a month and then expect 50 people a night to share that connection. A joke. Also the breakfast is a joke. The laundry was broken and you have to go to another building.

• 2nd May 2014

I liked the hostel, but when I booked with Hostelworld, it did not say that there would be a foreign transaction fee! I booked using a Visa card, and the amount showed in US$. I only discovered the fee when I got my Visa statement.

These guys are great!! Super friendly staff!! Very chill and nice hostel. Clean and relaxing. I love their secret garden. If you go there in spring, it's amazing.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »