HI Praia do Forte Hostel Reviews

Rua da Aurora, 3, Praia do Forte, Brazil

I enjoyed my stay at Praia do Forte hostel and would definitely come back. The location is excellent and the staff I encountered were extremely friendly (letting me check in early, remembering my name, arranging transfers etc). Since it is such a big hostel there isn't much of a backpacker vibe but the central courtyard is a nice place to hang out and the kitchen is good. It's clean, convenient and comfortable - just a bit quiet and lacking in atmosphere.

The hostel has amazing breakfast included, one of the best we have had! The staff didn't speak very good English though and we couldn't understand Portuguese so it was a bit hard for us to communicate to get any information on what to do or where to go to get laundry done. The rooms were really comfortable though.

View all Praia do Forte Hostels