HI Praia do Forte Hostel Reviews

Rua da Aurora, 3, Praia do Forte, Brazil

Very nice accommodation. Ten minutes walk to the beach. Hospitable staff.

Really nice hostel in a lovely beach village. The breakfast was great, great advice from staff who speak excellent English, wifi and internet work really well.

Spent a lovely two nights here. Staff were good, rooms were spacious and clean, good bathrooms. Breakfast was average and there was only 1 socket in the room but other than that all fine. Great location only 5 minutes from the beach and right near to the main street in Praia do Forte. I thought it had a pool - but it's just access to the natural pools on the beach not a swimming pool. All in all a nice stay! :)

Very nice hostel and very nice rooms. Really close to an hotel.

The hostel was the best part of my trip to the beach, honestly one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The thing is that the place is not for young people in the season of August (at least), is more for couples, families but definitely not people traveling by themselves unless you are a too quiet person.

Hi, in summer is always a season with more parties and more people. And winter is quieter. But we always have interesting people staying and interaction always happens! Thank you for your comment. Hope to see you soon!

Definitely one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Nice breakfasts, great staff, lots of discounts - out of which I do not recommend visiting Casa da Nati restaurant

Hi, will always be a pleasure to receive you in our Hostel. Thanks for your comment. Best regards!

One of the best hostels in Brazil!! Felt like we were walking into a hotel - great friendly, helpful and smiley staff, lots of computers for use, kitchen and big communal area. Rooms were nice, clean and big but air conditioning should be a standard not an extra. Get discounts off of loads of places in the town which was fantastic!! Defo recommend this hostel, thanks.

We're happy to know that enjoyed your lodging with us. It is a great pleasure for us to read this feedback that shows that the service of our staff is recognized and our greatest reward is your satisfaction! Thanks for your comment! It will be a pleasure to welcome you a new opportunity!

great stay, definitely worth the money, very very kind staff!!!

Hi, it was very nice to receive you in our Hostel and hopefully return soon!

Good location. Need to pay for wifi connection.

Very good hostel! ... Clean, new furniture, nice decoration and common areas. I wish it was a little more fun though (maybe a bar at night?). Also the WIFI could be for free it's more than a standard now!

Friendly staff, clean facilities, and excellent breakfast.

the hostel is very well maintained, the staff is awesome and the breakfast amazing. absolutely to be recommended!

Loved the hostel! Met great people there, great atmosphere! The staff are all awesome people!!! Want to go back!!

Very good hostel : it is very well organized, clean, very good breakfast (one of the best i had during my trip!), nice garden with hamac, the staff is very nice and helpful. you have free entrance to the park projeto Tamar. i recomande this hostel !

I ended up staying here for a week with a blustered ankle post Carnaval 2012. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Continuing to offer material and ice to wrap my ankle and always checking how I was going. The hammocks were perfect for me too! The common areas are good and clean and the breakfast very good! And for a little extra touch staying gives you a free pass to Project Tomar, the local turtle sanctuary :)

Nice hostel in Praia do Forte with great breakfast and cool staff (thank you Taizzi!). Cool daily tours offered by the hostel. The beach is not too far. The only small issue was that there was a decayed wood smell in my dormery.

Very nice and clean hostel, the staff are very helpfull and happy, they really cool, the bedroom was nice and big, good shower and confortable beds!!! we really enjoyed our stay!

This was without a doubt one of the nicest hostels I have ever stayed at. Mind you, I stayed in a double private room so I can´t comment on the dorms, but I absolutely loved the layout of the whole hostel. It felt like some fancy hotel! The staff was incredibly nice although their english was not the most fluent so it was a bit hard to get some information from them, but in the end it wasn´t too much of a problem. The breakfast was intermediate, but I would definately recommend staying there!

Highly recommended.