9.0
Superb 56 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 56 Total Reviews
HI Praia do Forte Hostel Located at Rua da Aurora, 3, , Praia do Forte.
Brazil
Praia do Forte Bahia 48280000 Rua da Aurora, 3
90% 56
-12.5782822 -38.0069768
    Rooms available

• annamharding1183
  • England, Female, 25-30
30th Jan 2016

I enjoyed my stay at Praia do Forte hostel and would definitely come back. The location is excellent and the staff I encountered were extremely friendly (letting me check in early, remembering my name, arranging transfers etc). Since it is such a big hostel there isn't much of a backpacker vibe but the central courtyard is a nice place to hang out and the kitchen is good. It's clean, convenient and comfortable - just a bit quiet and lacking in atmosphere.