HI-Quebec- Auberge Internationale de Québec Reviews

19, Rue Ste-Ursule, Quebec, Canada

When of the friendliest and most helpful staffs I have ever experienced.

• 12th Mar 2015

Great breakfast! Everything was clean, wifi worked perfectly. The hostel is really good located. I would prefer using a double sheet to put my blanket inside than using a single sheet, though. And my bed made noise at every movement. Overall I can totally recommend this hostel.

I had a really nice experience at this hostel. It was clean and generally quiet but a good number of people around in the common areas. The location is great, near lots of good restaurants and things to do in old quebec.

• 2nd Mar 2015

Wifi doesn't work in the rooms. Good showers.

Toilet paper is the thinnest ever! 😀

This was my first experience staying at a hostel, and I was pleasantly surprised. The HI-Quebec is reasonably priced, clean, kept at the perfect room temperature for cold Canadian winters, and wonderful, functional facilities, Staff are helpful and the HI-Quebec does a great job of providing everything you would need to enjoy your visit in the city. Best part though is it's location in the center of old Quebec. I will definitely be staying here next time I visit Quebec!

• 13th Feb 2015

The best thing about the hostel is its location, walking distance from everything in Old Quebec!

This was probably below standard for a HI venue. Everything was ok, nothing special. The beds were a little saggy but otherwise ok. No breakfast included which is unusual for a HI and the atmosphere was non existent which is strange for such a big hostel.

Lot's of families with kids staying here, not what I was used to in a hostel. Otherwise very good .

Comfortable hostel, very good breakfast and good attendance.

Hi ! Thank you for your review ! This is always great to read good review as we are working hard to made your stay as comfortable as possible. Hoping to see you again !

Hot showers, really good kitchen, helpful staff.

Hi ! Thank you for your review ! We are working hard to make people enjoyed their stay and their visit in Quebec City. Hoping to see you again !

Good location close to attractions. Good breakfast, showers etc. The wifi in the hostel wasn't great, it kept dropping in and out regardless of where you were in the hostel.

Hi ! Thank you for staying with us ! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Concerning the Wi-Fi issue we are well aware that having 3 building connects togeter may cause those type of issue. We are working hard to correct it and I am sure that at your next stay it will be corrected. Best regards,

Very nice hostel. Not a crazy party place - families stay there, but still it has a nice bar where you can meet people. My room was a bit cold but you can ask for extra blankets. Showers nice and hot. Location is great.

This hostel was in the best location, right in the centre of old Quebec. The staff were amazing, the rooms were secure and had lockers, there were plenty of clean bathrooms and a great atmosphere :)

Really enjoyed the selection of National Geographics from last century especially, but generally the entire atmosphere was grand!

The location is epic. Right in the old Quebec and very close to the stores and restaurants. Stayed in a private twin room and there was quite a lot of space. The walls weren't very soundproof that you could hear people walking and talking. The shared bathroom was nice and clean. The staff was very very helpful. Felt cold that night and the guy at the front desk offered to raise the heat and got us extra blankets. A lady also helped us to call a cab. Overall it was a very pleasant stay.

First time at a hostel. Really enjoyed this experience, it was safe, secure and clean. The staff was very friendly. Only complaint was that they didn't have enough towels, but at this value it's hard to complain...

• 27th Dec 2014

Good enough place, very big with lots of facilities only problem i had with the place is the beds and rooms are pretty weak everything else about it is great. I would recommend over the other places in Quebec City but there is room for improvement.

First time at a hostel. Didn't know what to expect. Was pleasantly surprised: facilities very clean, staff very friendly Was warned, though, on first night to get a locker: The gifts of one guest were recently stolen. But that is a problem with the guests, and not the staff and hostel. I highly recommend this hostel for first-time and returning visitors to Quebec. Excellent location (Old Quebec), right next to shopping locations and tourist destinations (Parliament, Place d'Youville).

• 18th Dec 2014