HI-Quebec- Auberge Internationale de Québec Reviews

19, Rue Ste-Ursule, Quebec, Canada

An enjoyable stay. Excellent location, friendly staff and clean facilities.

Great hostel, well placed in old town so you can walk everywhere. Very clean the cleanest hostel I've stayed in so far this trip. Stayed in 8 bed room but layout gives privacy

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Wales

This place is great! Well located, good breve fest, clean bathrooms and a nice staff. Really recomend it!

I really liked my time there. There was always something going on and it was very easy to have a good time.

• 31st Aug 2014

This hostel was great.... it had an amazing location if you want to tour around the old city and a parking garage just down the street. The hostel was clean and staff was friendly. The only downside is the number of plugs in the room. There were only three for a room of six and could only be used by the person in the bottom bunk.

Great location in Quebec City, right between the Old Town and the nightlife. Made it very easy to walk everywhere.

The HI Hostel's wonderful! Only downside is bringing your own lock to use the lockers: would be great if they would provide that as well. Also, breakfast's too expensive, value for money-wise. Apart from that, a very friendly hostel in a great environment.

Beds not that comfortable

I was surprised by how large the hostel was. It felt like a hotel which took away from the quaint, friendly atmosphere I look forward to at hostels. I found people were not very friendly, it felt very impersonal. If I return to Quebec City I will not stay here again.

• 23rd Aug 2014

Great hostel, clean, nice rooms and perfect patio to sit outside. Location is very nice as well (yes, it is an uphill walk but Quebec City just isn't flat...), in the old town. Would definitely stay here again when in Quebec!

Could allow the guests have your own drinks after the bar closes because it closes early. Staff VERY friendly

The best part is the location, it's just a few blocks away from the Old Quebec. The staff was not very welcoming, they didn't pay much attention to the people there. The hostel was clean and the breakfast ok.

I stayed in a 8 bed dorm but there was a small wall so it looked like two 4 bed rooms and you had more privacy. The washrooms are big and usually there are enough showers. The hostel is quite big, but the location is just perfect!

Quite large hostel in the old town of Quebec City. Very good location. Staff was helpful and nice. Breakfast was good and could be bought separately. Kitchen was large and well equipped. We had a two bed room which was big enough and a its own big and clean bathroom. I would recommend this hostel and would stay here again.

Lovely staff, very helpful - great location, was only there for one night & it was great.

One of the 4 staff was pleasant- other three acted inconvenienced to help. Room was extremely hot; some idiot(s) in my room (322) kept closing the windows- for what??? I'm not sure!!-It was pleasant outside the night I stayed there; open windows would have been great! I ended up leaving at 1:00am due to heat in room. There is no refrigerator in the dining/kitchen area to store left over food (none that I saw anyhow). I had driven to QC but hostel was difficult to locate.

Great staff all of them were really nice, I just liked a little more variety on the breakfast

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Mexico

Very friendly staff. Thoughtfully decorated rooms to make it feel a bit special.

Great location, friendly staff.. would def. return!

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel in Quebec so much I extended my stay. The staff are great and really easy to get along with. They offer activities every day that are great to do around old Quebec. The location is great just down the road from all the reaturants. The facilities are Also very clean. I met a lot of friends at this hostel and would happily go again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4