HI-Quebec- Auberge Internationale de Québec Reviews

19, Rue Ste-Ursule, Quebec, Canada

Great hostel, clean, nice rooms and perfect patio to sit outside. Location is very nice as well (yes, it is an uphill walk but Quebec City just isn't flat...), in the old town. Would definitely stay here again when in Quebec!

I stayed in a 8 bed dorm but there was a small wall so it looked like two 4 bed rooms and you had more privacy. The washrooms are big and usually there are enough showers. The hostel is quite big, but the location is just perfect!

Quite large hostel in the old town of Quebec City. Very good location. Staff was helpful and nice. Breakfast was good and could be bought separately. Kitchen was large and well equipped. We had a two bed room which was big enough and a its own big and clean bathroom. I would recommend this hostel and would stay here again.

Lovely staff, very helpful - great location, was only there for one night & it was great.

One of the 4 staff was pleasant- other three acted inconvenienced to help. Room was extremely hot; some idiot(s) in my room (322) kept closing the windows- for what??? I'm not sure!!-It was pleasant outside the night I stayed there; open windows would have been great! I ended up leaving at 1:00am due to heat in room. There is no refrigerator in the dining/kitchen area to store left over food (none that I saw anyhow). I had driven to QC but hostel was difficult to locate.

Great staff all of them were really nice, I just liked a little more variety on the breakfast

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Mexico

Very friendly staff. Thoughtfully decorated rooms to make it feel a bit special.

Great location, friendly staff.. would def. return!

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel in Quebec so much I extended my stay. The staff are great and really easy to get along with. They offer activities every day that are great to do around old Quebec. The location is great just down the road from all the reaturants. The facilities are Also very clean. I met a lot of friends at this hostel and would happily go again.

Very good location in the city center: you can reach it from the railway station but the path is uphill (so quite hard if you have baggages) and this is not explained in their internet site. They propose a lot of activities (from visiting the city to pub crawl etc...) : Mr Luigi of the staff is worthy of a special mention. Breakfast not included but available. Problems: the lockers in the dorms are a bit little and there is no lift and there are few places to recharge mobile phones.

No AC caused the rooms to be a little too warm for my particular comfort.

• 22nd Jul 2014

It was such a wonderful experience staying at the hostel, from the moment we entered until we left. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location was fabulous. We parked our car in the nearby garage and walked everywhere. What a huge bonus having the kitchen and wall to wall refrigerator available. We were able to prepare most of our meals there, saving money on restaurants. Of course, we also did sample the local cuisine. I will definitely stay there when I visit again next year.

• 19th Jul 2014

I'm still blown away by the location and pricing for this hostel! I stayed for the weekend and the front desk staff were very helpful and patient with my insistence to speak French. The showers are a bit small for my liking - I wish there had been something to put my toiletries down on - but I was thankful that there were always some free. Great experience for my first hostel stay!

• 18th Jul 2014

Good location. Bar is kinda dull, and it sucks that it closes so early. Also kinda sucks that there's no mixed dorm option.

I had a great stay in this hostel. Great location and the buildings is a gem. Highly recommend it!

I had a lovely stay at this hostel, it was comfortable, clean and in a great location to explore Quebec. Such a gorgeous city!!

Clean, safe, and friendly, we would definitely stay again.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Hi Quebec is in a great location, close to new and old parts of the city. The staff was helpful, and I has a ton of fun on the pub crawl. The only thing I would change is the decor. While I won't hold it against the hostel, they do need updated furniture and a cheery interior paint job. Overall the hostel was clean, with the exception of used paper towels on the WC floors sometimes. The staff can only clean so many times a day, and some people will always be slobs I guess. I will return!

• 3rd Jul 2014

HI-Quebec- Auberge Internationale de Quebec was a fantastic hostel to stay at! The staff were extremely friendly and the hostel location was a block from a main street for food, shops, and sites. Fantastic visit to Quebec and this hostel helped.

• 2nd Jul 2014

From what I have seen probably the best hostel in town

« first « Prev 1 2 3