HI-Quebec- Auberge Internationale de Québec Reviews

19, Rue Ste-Ursule, Quebec, Canada

When of the friendliest and most helpful staffs I have ever experienced.

• 12th Mar 2015

Great breakfast! Everything was clean, wifi worked perfectly. The hostel is really good located. I would prefer using a double sheet to put my blanket inside than using a single sheet, though. And my bed made noise at every movement. Overall I can totally recommend this hostel.

I had a really nice experience at this hostel. It was clean and generally quiet but a good number of people around in the common areas. The location is great, near lots of good restaurants and things to do in old quebec.

• 2nd Mar 2015

Wifi doesn't work in the rooms. Good showers.

Toilet paper is the thinnest ever! 😀

This was my first experience staying at a hostel, and I was pleasantly surprised. The HI-Quebec is reasonably priced, clean, kept at the perfect room temperature for cold Canadian winters, and wonderful, functional facilities, Staff are helpful and the HI-Quebec does a great job of providing everything you would need to enjoy your visit in the city. Best part though is it's location in the center of old Quebec. I will definitely be staying here next time I visit Quebec!

• 13th Feb 2015

The best thing about the hostel is its location, walking distance from everything in Old Quebec!

This was probably below standard for a HI venue. Everything was ok, nothing special. The beds were a little saggy but otherwise ok. No breakfast included which is unusual for a HI and the atmosphere was non existent which is strange for such a big hostel.

Lot's of families with kids staying here, not what I was used to in a hostel. Otherwise very good .

Comfortable hostel, very good breakfast and good attendance.

Hi ! Thank you for your review ! This is always great to read good review as we are working hard to made your stay as comfortable as possible. Hoping to see you again !

1 2 Next » last »