HI-Quebec- Auberge Internationale de Québec Reviews

19, Rue Ste-Ursule, Quebec, Canada

Its a really good place, the only problem is the fan that doesnt work well and the room was really hot.

We hadn't realised we were staying in old Quebec when we booked therefore it was a fantastic surprise. We had a private room which was great. It had everything we required and more. We would deffinately recommend this to our friends and family.

Our room was clean, spacious, with huge windows looking out to the city. A wonderful stay:)

• 23rd Jun 2014

Hostel is in a great location in the Quebec old town, the staff is very friendly and the facilities are great. The atmosphere felt more like a hotel then a backpackers hostel during my stay and breakfast is not included if you are staying in one of he larger dorm rooms.

i already told you that i couldn't go there due to my health condition, the doctor said to me i'm not allowed to take the flight for six weeks from june 4th, so i told you before , if you were possible to refund deposit, give it back to me, but you said it couldn't even though it's a medical cancellation. so what do you want me to say to you???? i didn't go there. and do i have to evaluate criteria??? i don't understand why you send an email so many after i cancel owing to valuing it??????

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • South Korea

This is a huge hostel with lots of families, couples and school kids. Breakfast was not included in the price of the 6 bed dorm i stayed in. Not enough plug sockets in the room. The room was very hot and needed to have the windows open but there was building work just outside which was very noisy from early morning. No atmosphere at the hostel and not very suited to backpackers. Location is great though.

Would return anytime! Best Hostel I have been to since jet. Especially the very clean, nice and well equipped Kitchen and Bar!!!

• 21st Jun 2014

It was an awesome place to stay in old Quebec

• 20th Jun 2014

Good stay, clean bed and good location

Good hostel in the middle of the old town. Lots of activities and things to do led by a good crew.

HUGE hostel with lots of stuff to do and lots of opportunities to meet fellow travelers. Fantastic location in the old town -- easy to walk everywhere.

Wonderful hostel.

My boyfriend and I stayed in a dorm, but we had the room to ourselves for the three nights we were there. The staff is extremely helpful, and the place is constantly being cleaned, which is very good. Location is very helpful and central. We will definitely stay here again when we return to Quebec City.

Location is in old Quebec and good for sightseeing. Bed sheets was very clean, and female room with 8 bed was large. Shower room was normal and not so many. It's OK since a few people stayed there at my stay but you will be in long line if a lot of people stay.....lol. They have good and helpful system to share taxi to the airport.

The windows in the bathroom were always left open and it was really cold there at night, but the beds were big and comfortable. There were comfortable chairs in the room too. The breakfast was pretty good with toast, eggs, muffins and more.

Very clean and friendly hostel situated walking distance from all attractions. The buffet breakfast was excellent and the hostel organises activities for guests should they wish to participate. I would return here.

• 16th May 2014
  • Scotland

Super friendly, super helpful. A Only suggestionis that blankets could be a little thicker. great place to stay!

Good experience, safe and clean place to stay in Québec. Just one remark about two things : the breakfast is not enough various and the free guided tour is not enough rich in terms of informations. But globally it is a good hostel.

Had a great time! I was impressed on the cleanliness of the whole place, specially the bathrooms. The staff was also really helpful. I highly reccomend this hostel!

All was great in this hostel, we had all we needed. It was confortable and clean, and the breakfast is more than complete. The atmosphere is good and it is perfectly situated. I highly recommend