HI-Quebec- Auberge Internationale de Québec Reviews

19, Rue Ste-Ursule, Quebec, Canada

This hostel was amazing! Thank you to all of the staff, who were exceptionally friendly and helpful. They were very knowledgeable about the city, festivities that were occurring, and transportation needed to get to the major attractions. I felt welcomed even though I did not speak French very well. Thank you for making me feel comfortable in Quebec City! I will definitely recommend this hostel to my fellow traveling friends!

The hostel's in a great central location- only about 10-15 minutes away from the train station. I had a private room because everything else was booked and it was lovely. Nice and clean. Breakfast was average but it's nice that it's offered.

1 2 3 Next » last »