HI-Quebec- Auberge Internationale de Québec Reviews

19, Rue Ste-Ursule, Quebec, Canada

Great location but general big-institution feel. Good for a place to stay but not the same social vibe that smaller hostels often have.

綺麗、ツアーに参加できる、親切

Good location. Very clean, and staff were friendly. The downside for our experience was the atmosphere. Very calm hostel, not the usual fun hostel. The "pub-crawl" didn't happen. There were only a few people at the bar, no music (this was on a 3-day weekend). You're not allowed to bring your own alcohol. Also, the sound isolation is not good. You can hear people's steps from the room above you (even the mirror on our room's wall would shake every time lol). It was alright...

I have traveled around the world but this hostel was one of the best I ever stayed. Very clean and well organized place. The breakfast which I had to pay separately less than $6 but it was absolutely worth to buy it. You can have : boiled eggs, toasted breads with spreadable cheese; -jam; -butter; -honey, apple or orange juice, coffee, tea, cereals with milk, apple, orange. The location is very good in the middle of old town. It is a great place to stay! The staff are very friendly.

Very much enjoyeed my stay, very clean!!

• 5th Oct 2014

Great location making it very easy to get around town, plenty of different areas to hang out in the hostel (all with wifi). Staff friendly and helpful with directions and working out the buses! Would recommend.

The location and breakfasts were very good. Very disappointed with the room as we booked a twin room with private bathroom but turned out to be a double bed with single bunk above. My friend and I are in our mid to late 60's and there was no way either of us could climb up top with no ladder just slats at the end. I ended up pulling the mattress onto the floor and spent 3 nights on the floor. When I saw the beds I asked if there was not a room with twin beds but was told they were all same.

• 3rd Oct 2014