HI-Quebec- Auberge Internationale de Québec Reviews

19, Rue Ste-Ursule, Quebec, Canada

Good hostel in the middle of the old town. Lots of activities and things to do led by a good crew.

HUGE hostel with lots of stuff to do and lots of opportunities to meet fellow travelers. Fantastic location in the old town -- easy to walk everywhere.

Wonderful hostel.

My boyfriend and I stayed in a dorm, but we had the room to ourselves for the three nights we were there. The staff is extremely helpful, and the place is constantly being cleaned, which is very good. Location is very helpful and central. We will definitely stay here again when we return to Quebec City.

Location is in old Quebec and good for sightseeing. Bed sheets was very clean, and female room with 8 bed was large. Shower room was normal and not so many. It's OK since a few people stayed there at my stay but you will be in long line if a lot of people stay.....lol. They have good and helpful system to share taxi to the airport.

The windows in the bathroom were always left open and it was really cold there at night, but the beds were big and comfortable. There were comfortable chairs in the room too. The breakfast was pretty good with toast, eggs, muffins and more.

Very clean and friendly hostel situated walking distance from all attractions. The buffet breakfast was excellent and the hostel organises activities for guests should they wish to participate. I would return here.

• 16th May 2014
  • Scotland

Super friendly, super helpful. A Only suggestionis that blankets could be a little thicker. great place to stay!

Good experience, safe and clean place to stay in Québec. Just one remark about two things : the breakfast is not enough various and the free guided tour is not enough rich in terms of informations. But globally it is a good hostel.

Had a great time! I was impressed on the cleanliness of the whole place, specially the bathrooms. The staff was also really helpful. I highly reccomend this hostel!

All was great in this hostel, we had all we needed. It was confortable and clean, and the breakfast is more than complete. The atmosphere is good and it is perfectly situated. I highly recommend

The location and staff was the best things about this hostel! It's centrally located in the old part of town, and the staff went out of their way to assist us and to help us have a great time! Highly recommend this hostel.

• 4th May 2014