HI-Quebec- Auberge Internationale de Québec Reviews

19, Rue Ste-Ursule, Quebec, Canada

A lovely hostel to stay at with very friendly staff and an amazing kitchen. The dorm was quite big but - and that's a big BUT - the bunk beds are too short to sleep there comfortably. My feet were always hanging out or I bumped my head into the wall. As well as you can't sit on the lower bed. It's impossible even for small people. That's a little bit annoying - please change that because then it would be the perfect place to stay.

Nice and clean and new looking hostel, right in the old part of town. Price okay, but breakfast and internet access not included. The kitchen was well equipt, lots of space in fridges to store your food, and very clean. Room I stayed in was spacious, clean and comfortable, and there were lockers, but not big enough for large bag, just your valuables and maybe a smaller day bag. Staff on front desk very friendly and helpful.

The location is perfect, right in the centre of Quebec. Staff is friendly and the hostel is clean. But there are no seperate washrooms for every room. Only shared ones for the whole floor. Especially when the hostel is packed this can lead to long waiting times for the shower.

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Switzerland

I really enjoyed my stay at Hi-Quebec, the location is great, this is comfortable, clean, and cheap. Basically, you will find everything you except to find in a good hostel! The only thing I would complain about is that there is not a lot of showers considering all the rooms, at least on the floor I was. I never had to wait a long time though, I was just thinking that it may be a problem when the place is crowded. Still I definitely recommend this hostel!

Hostel was nice. It isn't of the same quality in respect of entertainment during the day and night as that of HI-Toronto however the staff are friendly and will give you pointers of where and what to do whilst in Quebec. Really clean and great communal areas

1 2 3 4 Next » last »