HI-Quebec- Auberge Internationale de Québec Reviews

19, Rue Ste-Ursule, Quebec, Canada

I stayed in a 8 bed dorm but there was a small wall so it looked like two 4 bed rooms and you had more privacy. The washrooms are big and usually there are enough showers. The hostel is quite big, but the location is just perfect!

Quite large hostel in the old town of Quebec City. Very good location. Staff was helpful and nice. Breakfast was good and could be bought separately. Kitchen was large and well equipped. We had a two bed room which was big enough and a its own big and clean bathroom. I would recommend this hostel and would stay here again.

Lovely staff, very helpful - great location, was only there for one night & it was great.

One of the 4 staff was pleasant- other three acted inconvenienced to help. Room was extremely hot; some idiot(s) in my room (322) kept closing the windows- for what??? I'm not sure!!-It was pleasant outside the night I stayed there; open windows would have been great! I ended up leaving at 1:00am due to heat in room. There is no refrigerator in the dining/kitchen area to store left over food (none that I saw anyhow). I had driven to QC but hostel was difficult to locate.

Great staff all of them were really nice, I just liked a little more variety on the breakfast

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Mexico

Very good facilities, clean rooms and toilets. Not a familiar environment, but you can always meet people at the common rooms and the hostel's bar. Also, worth to mention the excelent terrace and excelent location. Minor issues were the lack of power plugs in the rooms (and the few existing were hidden behind beds) and the toillet close to my room only had one shower, although I was lucky to find it free whenever I needed.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »