HI - Sacramento Hostel Reviews

925 H Street, Sacramento, USA

Super cute. Amazing private room. Loved it. The complimentary breakfast could be a little bit better (milk and cereal would have been nice)

• 23rd May 2015
  • Denmark

I had a wonderful stay at HI Sacramento. The location is great as is the historic nature of the building. The staff was friendly and the on site parking lot was a great think to have.

This was my first time staying in a Hostel, my whole experience was great. I had a private room with a private bathroom. I slept really well, it was quiet and comfortable.The staff was very friendly and helpful, I would definitely stay there again. :)

• 1st May 2015

Beautiful house. Terrific staff. I'd like to go back and spend more than one night.

The house is beautiful though the 3rd floor women's shower sdid not work. I used the second floor shower....

The staffs I met were all helpful. I could enjoy my stay thanks to them. Atmosphere was calm and quiet unlike partyhouse hostels in other cities and I liked it. I took a really nice rest for couple of days.

• 7th Mar 2015
  • South Korea

The hostel is very well-located and the staff are very nice and helpful

I send in a review twice. I don't know why these haven't been received.

• 4th Dec 2014

I only stayed there for one night. From my brief experience it is really great. Staff are friendly and helpful, cleanliness and facilities are good and well - functioning. Also it is worth mentioning that the whole Victorian style building is fabulous both inside and outside, and Capitol park is only few blocks away. I strongly recommend it to anyone who will visit Sacramento.