HI - Sacramento Hostel Reviews

925 H Street, Sacramento, USA

The bathrooms could be a little better attended. Maybe have towels for the floor for the shower?

• 22nd Jun 2015

This place is extemely beautiful! Many of the visitors i found were frequent visitors and older compared to other, more typical hostels. Literally the happiest staff i have ever seen... Id highly recomend this hosptial to anyone visiting Sacramento.

• 8th Jun 2015
  • ljduncan11

One of the best hostel that I have ever stayed. Great location, quiet, extra clean, amazing breakfast... I recommend it a lot!

I stayed 12 female dorm and it was quiet large The bathroom was little bit uncomfortable though

• 31st May 2015
  • South Korea

Beautiful place, great people ; both fellow travelers and staff! Will most certainly be recommend your hostel, already have! Keep up the great work.

Super cute. Amazing private room. Loved it. The complimentary breakfast could be a little bit better (milk and cereal would have been nice)

• 23rd May 2015
  • Denmark

I had a wonderful stay at HI Sacramento. The location is great as is the historic nature of the building. The staff was friendly and the on site parking lot was a great think to have.

very cool hostel, the building is a big mansion, quiet rooms, big kitchen, common room.

This was my first time staying in a Hostel, my whole experience was great. I had a private room with a private bathroom. I slept really well, it was quiet and comfortable.The staff was very friendly and helpful, I would definitely stay there again. :)

• 1st May 2015

Beautiful house. Terrific staff. I'd like to go back and spend more than one night.

The house is beautiful though the 3rd floor women's shower sdid not work. I used the second floor shower....

The staffs I met were all helpful. I could enjoy my stay thanks to them. Atmosphere was calm and quiet unlike partyhouse hostels in other cities and I liked it. I took a really nice rest for couple of days.

• 7th Mar 2015
  • South Korea

The hostel is very well-located and the staff are very nice and helpful