HI - Sacramento Hostel Reviews

925 H Street, Sacramento, USA

I love the Sacramento hostel. The historic building is beautiful!

Was really great!

The location was great because i needed to catch the train the next day. Overall i though $30 was a little pricey for a hostel, most hostels are 15-20 per night with similar accommodations. The worst part was waking up at 6 am to find THREE BEDBUGS, one of them very large, crawling over me and the sheets. I got a couple bites and of course now I am scared I have to get rid of my clothes and in general, yuck!! Was very upset to spend 30 dollars to sleep with bedbugs.

• 1st Oct 2014

Gorgeous building!

Staff were extremely welcoming and helpful. Very quiet and calm hostel although that doesn't mean you can't socialise. Awkward hours of cleaning but nothing too major. In a very quiets part of sacramento and a long way from a grocery store. But perfect for a relaxing few days off from crazy backpacking

The place was very quiet, but it was in a good location, being within walking distance to tram stops, old sacramento, and the capitol building. A few bathrooms and the fridge were out of order when we were there, but since it wasn't busy, it didn't really affect anything. Staff were helpful, albeit quiet. Good kitchen and games/entertainment room, but there really isn't much to do in sac. Gluten free breakfast options would be a nice touch! Thanks HI!

Nice place to stay. Very friendly staff!

Most of the staff were really friendly and helpful. The location is pretty good. The building is really cool. Showers clean. All round pretty good.

Beautiful building, nice people, 24 hour check in. A really lovely place to stay.

• 20th Jun 2014

they have very good breakfast that I ever had in hostel.

My stay was short (two nights), but I came away with a favorable impression. The location was close enough to downtown to be convenient, but far enough away to be quiet. I was pleasantly surprised by the complimentary continental breakfast. I don't believe I have had that at other HI facilities. The staff were friendly in a professional kind of way. I would recommend HI Sacramento to others not needing a large lobby, etc., and I would stay there the next time I'm in Sacramento.