HI - Sacramento Hostel Reviews

925 H Street, Sacramento, USA

Beautiful house. Terrific staff. I'd like to go back and spend more than one night.

The house is beautiful though the 3rd floor women's shower sdid not work. I used the second floor shower....

The staffs I met were all helpful. I could enjoy my stay thanks to them. Atmosphere was calm and quiet unlike partyhouse hostels in other cities and I liked it. I took a really nice rest for couple of days.

• 7th Mar 2015
  • South Korea

The hostel is very well-located and the staff are very nice and helpful

I send in a review twice. I don't know why these haven't been received.

• 4th Dec 2014

I only stayed there for one night. From my brief experience it is really great. Staff are friendly and helpful, cleanliness and facilities are good and well - functioning. Also it is worth mentioning that the whole Victorian style building is fabulous both inside and outside, and Capitol park is only few blocks away. I strongly recommend it to anyone who will visit Sacramento.

The furnishing of the ground floor is amazing, but the second floor is disappointedly simple. I do not like unrequested e-mails.

• 18th Nov 2014