HI - Sacramento Hostel Reviews

925 H Street, Sacramento, USA

I had a wonderful stay at HI Sacramento. The location is great as is the historic nature of the building. The staff was friendly and the on site parking lot was a great think to have.

This was my first time staying in a Hostel, my whole experience was great. I had a private room with a private bathroom. I slept really well, it was quiet and comfortable.The staff was very friendly and helpful, I would definitely stay there again. :)

• 1st May 2015

Beautiful house. Terrific staff. I'd like to go back and spend more than one night.

The house is beautiful though the 3rd floor women's shower sdid not work. I used the second floor shower....

The staffs I met were all helpful. I could enjoy my stay thanks to them. Atmosphere was calm and quiet unlike partyhouse hostels in other cities and I liked it. I took a really nice rest for couple of days.

• 7th Mar 2015
  • South Korea

The hostel is very well-located and the staff are very nice and helpful

I send in a review twice. I don't know why these haven't been received.

• 4th Dec 2014

I only stayed there for one night. From my brief experience it is really great. Staff are friendly and helpful, cleanliness and facilities are good and well - functioning. Also it is worth mentioning that the whole Victorian style building is fabulous both inside and outside, and Capitol park is only few blocks away. I strongly recommend it to anyone who will visit Sacramento.

The furnishing of the ground floor is amazing, but the second floor is disappointedly simple. I do not like unrequested e-mails.

• 18th Nov 2014
  • Latvia

I love the Sacramento hostel. The historic building is beautiful!

Was really great!

The location was great because i needed to catch the train the next day. Overall i though $30 was a little pricey for a hostel, most hostels are 15-20 per night with similar accommodations. The worst part was waking up at 6 am to find THREE BEDBUGS, one of them very large, crawling over me and the sheets. I got a couple bites and of course now I am scared I have to get rid of my clothes and in general, yuck!! Was very upset to spend 30 dollars to sleep with bedbugs.

• 1st Oct 2014

Gorgeous building!

Staff were extremely welcoming and helpful. Very quiet and calm hostel although that doesn't mean you can't socialise. Awkward hours of cleaning but nothing too major. In a very quiets part of sacramento and a long way from a grocery store. But perfect for a relaxing few days off from crazy backpacking

The place was very quiet, but it was in a good location, being within walking distance to tram stops, old sacramento, and the capitol building. A few bathrooms and the fridge were out of order when we were there, but since it wasn't busy, it didn't really affect anything. Staff were helpful, albeit quiet. Good kitchen and games/entertainment room, but there really isn't much to do in sac. Gluten free breakfast options would be a nice touch! Thanks HI!

Nice place to stay. Very friendly staff!

Most of the staff were really friendly and helpful. The location is pretty good. The building is really cool. Showers clean. All round pretty good.

Beautiful building, nice people, 24 hour check in. A really lovely place to stay.

• 20th Jun 2014

they have very good breakfast that I ever had in hostel.

My stay was short (two nights), but I came away with a favorable impression. The location was close enough to downtown to be convenient, but far enough away to be quiet. I was pleasantly surprised by the complimentary continental breakfast. I don't believe I have had that at other HI facilities. The staff were friendly in a professional kind of way. I would recommend HI Sacramento to others not needing a large lobby, etc., and I would stay there the next time I'm in Sacramento.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7