HI Sacramento

Superb 419 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 419 Total Reviews

17th Sep 2017

Beautiful space, good location, helpful staff, really great value!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
17th Sep 2017

I had a great stay here, I was only here for one night but it was really easy to get to from the airport and the staff were very helpful and just all round lovely. I would definitely stay here again.

• USA, Female, 41+
15th Sep 2017
7.1

I stay there several times a year and the place is very dusty and there are dead trees on the grounds. I like the security but the some of the staff need to be more dedicated to keeping the place clean. I love the place and am sad that it is not being kept up. I am volunteering to pay for the cleaning of the window coverings when it can be done.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
14th Sep 2017

Very comfortable stay. Great location to explore Sacramento. The mansion is well restored and looked after however it would have been nice if our private room had a curtain to keep the sum at out at the very least

31st Aug 2017

I only stayed for one night. Everything was clean and organized. The only thing that I missed there but I don't think it was their fault: more of a hostel atmosphere, people hanging out in the common areas, meeting each other and sharing travel experieces, this kinda stuff. Everybody looked pretty closed in their privacy. Again, it might be only a bad timming for me. The mansion and the facilities were great!

28th Aug 2017

Fantastic hostel... clean, kitchen, amazing common room. The hostel itself is extremely safe, and fine neighborhood to walk during the day. We had a car full of moving boxes, and there was no room in limited locked parking. Disappointing.

• Netherlands, All Female Group, 31-40
21st Aug 2017

Really nice hostel. The only thing they don't tell you on Hostelworld is that you have to pay extra to be part of the hi hostels. We had to pay $6 extra for one night to stay there. But the hostel is a really great mansion. Breakfast was really good. Great value for your money.

20th Aug 2017
7.7

Priscilla at check in was the best part of my stay! She had a great attitude and smile that made the start of my stay amazing. The rooms, the breakfast, and the cleanliness were okay. Could be better and cleaner, but other than that, no big gripes.

• USA, Female, 41+
29th Jul 2017

It was quite affordable. The staff seemed to go out of their way to make make the mansion a special place with games, great breakfast and tea, a ready smile, and kind greeting. I enjoyed visiting with the rich diversity of fellow travelers. Staying in a women's dorm and sharing a common space for meals made my stay in Sacramento much more meaningful than if I had stayed alone in a hotel room. The location was within walking distance to anywhere I needed to be.

• Australia, Male, 25-30