HI Sacramento

Superb 398 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 398 Total Reviews

22nd Jul 2017

Would definitely stay again.

21st Jul 2017

Really cool space. It's a converted Victorian mansion so you need to accept some of the limitations like the bathroom but it was spotless. Staff are all lovely and the place is just really nice. Very quite laid back feel, central as well in a walkable city.

• USA, Female, 18-24
19th Jul 2017

The mansion was absolutely charming. Such a cozy and relaxing vibe. I love staying in hostels and HI Sacramento had one of the most welcoming and friendly staff. I so enjoyed my stay and would love to come back soon.

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
18th Jul 2017

It was one of the nicest hostels we have ever stayed in! We can really recomend it to anyone who wants to stay in Sacramento.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
10th Jul 2017

Great place to stay the night while on my trip, the bed was comfortable and the free breakfast was convenient. Wish the additional cost for using their parking lot was included in the information and costs for the hostel, parking in the nearby streets would have been difficult without it. While taking a tour of the upper levels, I'm nearly positive that I saw a ghost in the hallway while my friend and I were otherwise alone. Kinda spooky, but adds to the cool factor and had no other concerns.

• chrislvose7278
  • England, Male, 18-24
7th Jul 2017
8.0

Location is great can walk almost anywhere, even in the heat! Staff are super friendly and helpful too! Atmosphere is quiet and there's a strict curfew and control. However a great games room downstairs with pool, foosball, giant jenga and plenty of others! Everything is cleaned daily, and there's a decent sized kitchen and dining room with a good free brekkie every morning.

6th Jul 2017
7.7

Beautiful building but lacked a real atmosphere. Felt as though I was the youngest guest by miles which was strange for a hostel.

• India, Female, 25-30
2nd Jul 2017

It's a steal for the location ! Very clean and friendly people to mingle with. The mansion living room and dining room have a feel good factor.

• USA, Male, 41+
25th Jun 2017

Although the Hostel is one of the BEST places to stay, I have become concerned with some of the women's attitudes toward long-term guests. We are NOT homeless folks, and we're NOT trying to get a free ride, SO let us work things out like mature.... Due to their stark and nearly revolting attitude to a Friend, I am entertaining other possibilities. I'M wondering if placing Vegas Showgirls would lighten the load for ALL!?! If we could ignore the staff , the Hostel would be wondermous!

• Australia, All Male Group, 25-30
25th Jun 2017

Fantastic older style building. Clean and well maintained. Excellent location. Staff were all super friendly and helpful. Not particularly lively but we were there in during a quiet time. Definitely good if you like your space and peace and quiet. Would stay again.