HI Sacramento

9.3
Superb 371 Total Reviews

• Canada, Male, 25-30
25th Mar 2017

Very nice Hostel with great employees! I really enjoyed the location, nice great restaurants around the corner!

23rd Mar 2017

a couple of years ago, i was at this hostel when a person talk about creating beehives in cities. i was thrilled to hear that the bees were still triving. now, you must create an earth worm box so that you can enhance your garden year around. they would love to eat all of your organic waste.

• stevenepperly7726
  • USA, Male, 41+
22nd Mar 2017

wow! Incredible. What a beautiful hostel. The atmosphere is outstanding. I felt privleged that I was able to stay in a real historic 1800s mansión. A step back in time. Wonderful! The staff is excellent all of them. They like what they are doing. and their smiles and good nature show it. The bunk beads in the dorms are terrific. Great matreses linen and comforters. CLEAN!! Bathrooms and huge kitchen spotless. Very organized. The breakfast offered is superb. Thank you. Five stars Hi Sacramento

11th Mar 2017

Great place..

18th Feb 2017
7.7

Hostel is in an atmospheric century-old mansion, which is located a short walk from downtown and the Capital. The breakfast is free but underwhelming.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
12th Feb 2017

Great place and great stay, only down side was the fact that there were two old blokes who snored as loud as a freight train all night and literally could not sleep

• christianwb
  • England, Male, 25-30
27th Jan 2017

Beautiful building inside and out. Staff wonderful 👌

• USA, Female, 41+
4th Jan 2017

We were pleasantly surprised at the size of our accommodations. The staff was excellent and the atmosphere was friendly and inviting. The kitchen was clean and seemed well stocked. My only complaint is that it was very noisy in our room. We stayed in the El Dorado room and it is right next to the lobby and sitting room. We could hear street noise and people talking off and on throughout the night. The next time we stay we will try a different room. I highly recommend staying here.

• katholton4730
  • USA, Female, 41+
19th Dec 2016

This was my 6th or 7th stay at this hostel. It is hands down my favorite. Although the staff has changed over the past 8 years each and every one has been courteous and helpful. This was my first stay in the winter and it was quite pleasant. Getting a snack at 3 a.m. was easy. Everything well lighted. I will go back any time I have to go to Sacramento. Also the secure parking is a big plus. In the summer the veranda can't be beat but not so much fun when the temps are in the 30's.

• Guatemala, Male, 18-24
7th Dec 2016

I had a great stay an HI sacramento. Staff was really friendly and helpfull. Bathrooms are very neat and clean. Same for the dorms. Its really good located. You have downtown and K street just about 3 blocks away. And I met so many interesting and amazing people who were also staying at the hostel. Kitchen is great too. I never used it though. 🙂