HI - San Diego - Point Loma Hostel Reviews

3790 Udall St, San Diego, USA

Excellent BBQ option the eveningevening too.

Lovely stay, very committed staff, quiet guests.

• 16th Aug 2015

Thank you for giving my friend and me sincerely kindness.

A bit on the pricey side for what it is. But good enough. Also, one or two pancakes isn't "breakfast"

The facilies of this hostel are absolutely outstanding for US standards, especially the kitchen. The staff has been really kind and helpful. You can reach ocean beach within 5 min by car. The location also has its downsides - if you want to reach downtown it takes a while and public transportation is kind of an issue (time tables, frequency etc.). Over all it is a nice and calm hostel with organized acitivies on some days.

Perfect for relaxing - no good if you want a party experience. Really nice stay, highly recommend.

I had a great time staying at Point Loma! All of the staff were great and very helpful. Security is important to me and Point Loma hostel exceeded my needs.

• 7th Jul 2015

The vibe was nice and the hostel was better than I expected for the US. Some might consider the location as poor, being in the flight path, but it was conveniently close to a grocery store and tucked away into a nice part of San Diego. I love the ping pong table and hammock.

Lovely kitchen and outdoor area. The bathroom is my favourite with a hairdryer and flannels. The breakfast was perfect, healthy and sweet! Would definitely recommend staying here!

We really appreciate your great review! Thank you for choosing to stay with us!

Beautiful Hostel! The staff were not overly friendly, but nor were they rude. The only issue was the noise level. I was woken up every hour throughout the night, however I regrettably did not notice the free ear plugs that were offered. I would definitely suggest springing for a single! Otherwise the facilities were wonderful (great bathroom!), and the bed was squishy and very comfortable. i just wish I could have slept more in it!

Thank you for taking the time to review our hostel. We understand that dormitory sleeping arrangements can sometimes be a little uncomfortable, and we are sorry to hear that you didn't get the nights sleep you anticipated. We hope you choose to stay with us again in the future. The beds in our private rooms are just as comfortable as the dorm beds. :) Cheers!

1 2 Next » last »