9.0
Superb 625 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 625 Total Reviews
HI San Diego - Point Loma Located at 3790 Udall St, , San Diego.
USA
San Diego CA CA 92017 3790 Udall St
90% 625
32.7402880 -117.2305583
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 18-24
3rd Jul 2016

Had an absolute ball staying here this week. My first time in a hostel and the staff were awesome, free pancakes for breakfast was unreal, always felt secure, the other people in the hostel were really pleasant/trustworthy, value for money and would have no doubts at all in returning if I came to San Diego again in the future. Only problems for me was only being 20 years of age, I wanted to be closer to mission beach, but got an uber anyway when I needed to and parking was difficult after 11pm.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
27th Jun 2016

They've got great sport facilities, especially if you want the beach. Paddle bards, surfboards and ping pong. We stayed in the twin double bed room and it was very clean, comfy and great beds! The wifi cut out when everyone was on it and the location wasn't the best for food if your planning on walking, but there's a grocery store though and a yummy Italian restaurant. Wasn't a fan of the breakfast unless you just want pancakes but pancakes seems to be the standard for most American hostels.

• England, Couple, 18-24
21st Jun 2016

I've been travelling for over 3 months and have stayed in countless hostels but the staff at Point Loma have honestly been the friendliest I've come across! Everyone was so friendly and the hostel became like a new home! Thank you so much to everyone there for making our time so memorable! I'd recommend this hostel to anyone, it has everything for the perfect beach getaway, including rentable beach equipment! :)

• USA, Female, 41+
1st Jun 2016

My first time ever in a hostel and the experience was great. The staff was helpful in storing my bag until after checkout and before my ride came along. The bed was comfortable. I was on a top bunk and there was no reading light.:( The bathroom was right next door and convenient. Great common room. We were under the landing pattern of the planes at the nearby airport and their was no air conditioning., but I slept great. Can't wait to go again.

12th May 2016
8.0

The hostel itself was excellent. Having a lot of older people drifting in and out was strange and the staff were a little awkward. It was not as friendly and community-oriented as other hostels that I have stayed in.

8th May 2016

It was my second time there and because it is really acessible for wheelchair I would recomend it, also the crew is very nice!

9th Apr 2016
7.4

I stayed in a private room with my friend. The bed was comfy, staffs were nice, but the walls between rooms were so thin, I could here someone snoring from different rooms. Also people around my room kept slamming doors, I couldn't really sleep well. Plus I grade the security bad even though the hostel was located in a nice area because some strangers kept opening our room. I don't know how they were available to open the door. I really doubt about the security.

• sabrinaligad
  • USA, Female, 18-24
1st Apr 2016
7.7

Me and my friends enjoyed staying at this hostel because it was clean and easy to get to. If you bring a car parking is difficult but you will eventually find one. Overall, great experience with this hostel.

• USA, Male, 18-24
6th Mar 2016

Nice location and very nice staff. I will return.

26th Feb 2016

One of the cleanest hostels I have ever stayed in, both US and abroad.