HI - San Francisco - Downtown Hostel Reviews

I enjoyed mz stay!

• 29th Apr 2014

Best Hostel I have ever been to

• 26th Apr 2014

This hostel is a great choice. It's expensive for a hostel, but every hostel in SF is. The location is on the edge of a grungier area, but don't be put off. You will see homeless people, but you can feel safe coming back here at night. It's only 2 blocks off Union Square, very easy to get around! There's always someone at the desk, and the luggage storage is very secure. Cleanliness is decent. Breakfast was bagels, but ran out close to 10:00. I would definitely stay here again.

Well-located, clean, quiet. The atmosphere wasn't really enthusiastic, most of the people are always looking at their phones... which is not the hostel's fault.

It was my first time at a hostel and it was a good experience there was a lively community and the staff was always helpful. If I go next time I will look forward to the weekly events that they have posted up on the wall.

• 21st Apr 2014

really nice staff, very clean, good breakfast!

• 20th Apr 2014

Perfect location, 5 min from Powell St station where you can find a cable car line, subway line and BART line (transfer from the airport, ride to Berkeley and many others) Nice rooms and clean showers.

I love this hostel! It is in the best location, just off of Powell, making it easy to get to the pier and wharf (just a few blocks away) and to market! The staff are very friendly and always make a point to remember me when I make my monthly visit to San Francisco to process film. This hostel has an activity for almost every night as well! If you going to stay in SFO and you want the convenience of location and great hospitality look into this place! Great for he value!

• 16th Apr 2014

Easy access from/to SFO airport. I enjoyed the free breakfast (bagel and fruits).

• 15th Apr 2014
  • Japan

LOVED my stay. Just perfect.

• 9th Apr 2014

Great location! In walking distance of all transportation. Its a block away from Union Square which is a nice hub to get places around the city. The hostel is clean, nicely run, friendly staff. They serve breakfast (bagels with cream cheese and fruit in the morning). Really loved staying here. Would stay there again.

• 8th Apr 2014

I liked my stay very much and would definitely come back! The staff was very helpful, it is wonderfully clean, the breakfast is good. Not too many showers and bathrooms for so many people, but I could manage it well. Very near to public transport.

• 8th Apr 2014

Thanks for the outstanding review! We really hope you will stay with us again the next time you're in San Francisco!

Really happy with this hostel. The private rooms are small but still really good, close to everything and comfortable. Would stay there again.

• 31st Mar 2014

Good hostel, very clean,, though when I first entered the upstaris dorn, it smelf a bit musty. The various staff did an efficient job keeping the place clean , booking in guests and handling queries. Good central location though a bit noisy at night (from noises out in the alley)

• 31st Mar 2014

Thanks for staying with us in during your visit to San Francisco! Our staff takes great pride in keeping our building clean and assisting guests with any queries they may have. We look forward to hosting you again real soon Safe travels!

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »