Superb 3,018 Total Reviews
Superb 3,018 Total Reviews
HI San Francisco - Downtown Located at 312 Mason Street, , San Francisco.
USA
San Francisco CA CA, 94102 312 Mason Street
91% 3018
37.7865212 -122.4096465
    Rooms available

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
21st Jul 2016

Good area although it's close to the Tenderloin district where I wouldn't walk alone at night. The rooms were a little small but the bunks had large lockers and privacy with outlets and lights in each. Breakfast was very busy and packed but everyone was easy to talk to! It was a bit expensive but I guess that's just how San Francisco is.

• USA, Female, 41+
20th Jul 2016

Fabulous location and staff

19th Jul 2016

Nice hostel in a great location. It's very close to a lot of restaurants and shops. It's also walking distance from some famous SF sights and things to do. I did the pub crawl on Thursday night which was quite fun!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
19th Jul 2016
6.0

Really disappointed. Checked in, dropped my stuff off and then went out for the night. Came back to hop into my bed and there was someone in it and I had been double booked. I was then moved to another room only to have a girl come in, in the morning and tell me I was in her bed and I'd been double booked again meaning I had to leave the hostel early. I'd like a refund or part refund because this is so unacceptable. The guy on the night shift was extremely rude and unhelpful as well.

Hi, thank you letting us know about this. This is very disappointing for us as well, and the fact that you had two issues with your bed assignment during your stay is, frankly, ridiculous. The Front Desk Manager and I are going over this with staff today to avoid any further incidents. I will reach out to you today and we will of course give you a full refund. Again, thanks for bringing this to our attention! -Andy, Assistant General Manager

18th Jul 2016

It was lovely. Wish there were more seats in the Internet lounge but what can you do? It's a very nice place. Well kept and colorful !

• New Zealand, Male, 41+
18th Jul 2016

Very very good. A little pricy but considering the location and all the other good things about it, it was really good

• Scotland, Male, 31-40
15th Jul 2016

Excellent (for San Francisco) hostel. Well located. Great staff. Clean- organised bright and welcoming. The only down side would be people having long phone calls in the middle of the night in the corridors. Other than that- great!!

• USA, Male, 25-30
13th Jul 2016

Loved it good location, great food around

12th Jul 2016

good hostel in convenient location to public transportation. strong wifi, ample breakfast. maps available & many suggestions of things to do in town.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
11th Jul 2016

My only complaint would be the room I stayed in had no floor space to keep your suitcase so you have to put everything in the locker under the bed, this makes it super annoying to get anything out and also makes it loud anytime anyone else wakes up early and needs their bag.