9.0
Superb 3,443 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 3,443 Total Reviews
HI San Francisco - Downtown Located at 312 Mason Street, , San Francisco.
USA
San Francisco CA CA, 94102 312 Mason Street
90% 3443
37.7865212 -122.4096465
    Rooms available

23rd Nov 2016

Good rooms, good staff, good location and easy to get to. No atmosphere and the common area is always quiet :(

• USA, Female, 31-40
23rd Nov 2016

I had a great stay at this lovely hostel ! As a native San Franciscan it's nice to know that I I was so welcome in the city even though I've moved away ! I would recommend to anyone traveling here and and stay here again on my next visit !

• Canada, Female, 18-24
16th Nov 2016

Great atmosphere and pleasent staff willing to assist with any inquiries one might have! The location made access to attractions throughout the city easy. Thoroughly enjoyed my time here!

• England, Male, 25-30
15th Nov 2016

Overall the hostel was great. Really nice rooms and great facilities. The only thing I thought was lacking was trying to get people together and socialise in the evenings

• India, Male, 25-30
13th Nov 2016

Ideal location close to Union Square, good breakfast, best kitchen to prepare our own food and store items, snack vending machines, decent gathering areas for groups.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
13th Nov 2016

Really nice hostel. I stayed in the double bed ensuite and was very happy with it. It was clean, there was hot water for showers and the bed was super soft. Location wise this hostel really stands out. A couple blocks away from Union Square is an awesome selling point. If I am back in San Francisco in the future I will be staying here again.

Thanks for the very kind words about our hostel. I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! -Michael Foyder, General Manager

• nfugere
  • USA, Female, 18-24
13th Nov 2016

First time ever staying in a hostel and I was very impressed! Great atmosphere, full bathroom in my dorm, and free breakfast. Will stay again!

Awesome! Great to hear you had an impressive inaugural hostel stay! I hope you will be a convert and stay at hostels wherever you go! -Mike

• Australia, Female, 31-40
12th Nov 2016

Such a great place to stay! Location was great, just a couple blocks from the train station and an uber away from fishermans wharf. Breaki was good, bagels fruit and juice. Beds were comfy. Staff were always really helpful and the common areas were comfy and a great place to meet ppl. Would highly recommend, def stay there again 👍

Thank you for the thumbs up and recommendation!

• Greece, Female, 25-30
12th Nov 2016
7.4

Th elevator was broken and it was quite difficult, or even dangerous, carrying suitcases up the narrow stairs.

I do apologize that the elevator was our of service during your stay. I know that it was not ideal for our guests, but the circumstance was unavoidable. Thank you for your patience. SIncerely, Michael Foyder, General Manager

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
11th Nov 2016

Staff super cool. Give everyone a raise.