Superb 2,844 Total Reviews
Superb 2,844 Total Reviews
HI San Francisco - Downtown Located at 312 Mason Street, , San Francisco.
USA
San Francisco CA CA, 94102 312 Mason Street
91% 2844
37.7865212 -122.4096465
    Rooms available

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
20th May 2016

By far the best hostel I've stayed in

20th May 2016

It was greeeaaaaatttt hostel. Clean, safe, nice, and great location.

• christophertumilson
  • Northern Ireland, Male, 25-30
19th May 2016

Nice Hostel, Good Facilities, Great Location, Lovely Staff. The beds were comfy, great amount of storage space under beds, clean and reasonably sized bathrooms and showers. Only criticism was the variety for breakfast. If you don't like bagels, apples or bananas you might want to eat elsewhere.

• Germany, Female, 31-40
15th May 2016

I stayed in the HI Hostel at SF downtown and really enjoyed. The staff were helpful and friendly, rooms were big enough and super clean and the people in the hostel respectful and nice, too.

15th May 2016

The room was really warm even with the bathroom and room windows wide open all night. We ended up in a handicap-accessible room so the bathroom was huge. Very nice location, great diner next door!

• piccilla7064
  • Italy, Female, 31-40
13th May 2016

Centrally located, clean rooms and common spaces, friendly atmosphere and super-helpful and smiling staff! What more can you ask for?

• USA, Female, 18-24
12th May 2016

This hostel has a great location! My friend and I stayed in a private room and really liked how clean it was and how cute the room looked. I wish there had been a deadbolt on the door, but that's my only security complaint! It's really nice though! I would suggest booking a private room if you can afford it, it makes a huge difference!

6.6

This is a place to go and stay if you are not traveling alone. If you have a group of people and you have it all figured out then go for it. I got there the first night and the girl in reception just checked me in and that's it. No more information about what to do or where to go. I had to pretty much figure it out by myself. The next day I asked them what's there to do and she replied " well it depends on what you want to do" If I am asking is because I am open to anything kinda deal.

• jchennaux5620
  • USA, Female, 31-40
11th May 2016

I had a great stay here! The staff was very friendly and helpful. Very clean. The location is perfect! Close to public transit and walking distance to many shops and attractions.

11th May 2016

We're a working couple in our mid-twenties... came here to the weekend to visit some friends. Great vibe. We got a private for one night and a shared room for one night (which was not occupied by anyone else but us at the time). Both rooms were clean and ready by the appointed time. Front desk was really nice and knowledgeable. Breakfast was plentiful and simple: coffee/OJ, huge bagels, oatmeal, and fruit. We will definitely come back again. - Couple from Chicago