HI - San Francisco - Fisherman's Wharf Hostel Reviews

Building #240, Fort Mason, San Francisco, USA

Fantastic customer service and staff in great location, not too hectic but still people around

• 28th May 2014

love staying at the hostel at fisherman's wharf!

Rooms were ok, but i think you can get a better amd cleaner hotel for the price we payed.

• 10th May 2014

Best hostel in San Francisco

• 5th May 2014

Best hostel i have ever stayed in! Staff were amazing. Free brekkie was good and enough to keep me going till lunch time. Loads of facilities, space and something going on every night. Location is outstanding and also in an extremely safe area of town. Was nice to see a good mix of age groups, there were ladies over 65 in my dorm - still living life to the full and having a great time! Will definitely return.

Ah pretty boring. But great if u wanna chill and sight see

This was a great place to stay, staff were friendly, check-in was simple, and you get a view of the Alcatras. Two things disappointed me though, their profile states that they provide free (or cheap) tours, when i arrived i was told that they werent offering those - kinda felt cheated. Lastly, it appeared that the hostel catered to families, so if you are young and lookhng for a party atmosphere, this is not the place to be (there are curfews).

• 21st Apr 2014
  • South Africa

The location it's awesome.Just the price a little to high considering the 20 bedrooms!!! Safe and clean with well equipped kitchen

The beds are comfy and the surrounding area is beautiful! I would definitely stay again!

IS LOCATED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PARK SO I COULD BE CONFUSED TO ARRIVE AND VERY DARK AT NIGHT. BUT WHEN YOU GET THERE IS GREAT.

• 15th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

Amazing hostel. Room are great. I was in a 4 bed room. Loads of space and a sink in the room. Kitchen was ok not much of a breakfast. Only two bathrooms for the whole hostel. So may have to wait to use it. But perfect location. Really couldn't have asked for better

We had a great stay here. Beautiful views of the bridge and Alcatraz. The walking tour on Wednesday morning was AMAZING!! I will recommend that to everyone!

• 8th Apr 2014
  • South Africa

YOU IMPROVED THAN BEFORE(ESPECIALLY RESTAURANT).

• 7th Apr 2014

Great location, love the ocean views from our room! Friendly staff and clean bathrooms. :)

the location is great, so quiet and comfortable, big hall can stay satisfied. only a small problem is the plug, can only charge at front desk.

I thought the staff to be excellent and hard working. The same could not be said for a few of my fellow travelers, including the guy who threw my shower shoes at me in the middle of the night because he thought I snored too loud. I immediately reported this incident to the staff, who made it clear to the entire room that no such foolishness was to happen again and gave everyone a free pair of ear plugs.

• 1st Apr 2014

Great location, nice breakfast with pretty views, big and clean showers, secure luggage storage before check-in/after check-out, staff not the most helpful but I've seen worse, basically it's all okay but the price I paid was REALLY expensive for a huge dorm.

The lockers underneath the beds are very impractical and not convenient at all. Everything else was very good! I would definitely stay there again.

Great place. Just need more power sockets in the room!

If you want to meet other people search for another hostel. This one is more for groups. Everybody minds his own business. The staff is really nice and helpful.

1 2 Next » last »