HI - San Francisco - Fisherman's Wharf Hostel Reviews

Building #240, Fort Mason, San Francisco, USA

The beds are comfy and the surrounding area is beautiful! I would definitely stay again!

IS LOCATED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PARK SO I COULD BE CONFUSED TO ARRIVE AND VERY DARK AT NIGHT. BUT WHEN YOU GET THERE IS GREAT.

• 15th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

Amazing hostel. Room are great. I was in a 4 bed room. Loads of space and a sink in the room. Kitchen was ok not much of a breakfast. Only two bathrooms for the whole hostel. So may have to wait to use it. But perfect location. Really couldn't have asked for better

We had a great stay here. Beautiful views of the bridge and Alcatraz. The walking tour on Wednesday morning was AMAZING!! I will recommend that to everyone!

• 8th Apr 2014
  • South Africa

YOU IMPROVED THAN BEFORE(ESPECIALLY RESTAURANT).

• 7th Apr 2014

Great location, love the ocean views from our room! Friendly staff and clean bathrooms. :)

the location is great, so quiet and comfortable, big hall can stay satisfied. only a small problem is the plug, can only charge at front desk.

I thought the staff to be excellent and hard working. The same could not be said for a few of my fellow travelers, including the guy who threw my shower shoes at me in the middle of the night because he thought I snored too loud. I immediately reported this incident to the staff, who made it clear to the entire room that no such foolishness was to happen again and gave everyone a free pair of ear plugs.

• 1st Apr 2014