HI - San Francisco - Fisherman's Wharf Hostel Reviews

Building #240, Fort Mason, San Francisco, USA

Great location, love the ocean views from our room! Friendly staff and clean bathrooms. :)

the location is great, so quiet and comfortable, big hall can stay satisfied. only a small problem is the plug, can only charge at front desk.

I thought the staff to be excellent and hard working. The same could not be said for a few of my fellow travelers, including the guy who threw my shower shoes at me in the middle of the night because he thought I snored too loud. I immediately reported this incident to the staff, who made it clear to the entire room that no such foolishness was to happen again and gave everyone a free pair of ear plugs.

• 1st Apr 2014