HI San Francisco - Fisherman's Wharf

Fabulous 1785 Total Reviews

• isaiahknowles9460
  • Brazil, Male, 18-24
10th Jul 2017

My experience was great! I travel here from Brazil and stayed here one night before I had my orientation to my international student family. It was the greatest one I stay in! Staff are super nice. Great view! You can hear birds and relax in the morning looking over the water 😍! They had laundry rooms! It's was very clean! I live it I be back soon!!! Highly recommend everyone here and I tell my friends and family too if they ever come!

5th Jul 2017

HI Fisherman's Warf is a great place to stay! Friendly and helpful staff. The grounds and buildings reminded me of summer camp as a kid. Great location too. Clean rooms and linens. The bathrooms in the 24-dorm building could use more hooks or a small table to place items.

• England, Female, 18-24
3rd Jul 2017
6.6

Overall the location is nice and scenic. We stayed in the room of 20 guests which was fine however in this building there are only tiny lockers in the common room, not individual ones and only two showers with the toilets in the same room which can be very frustrating with everyone in the morning. The staff are a bit hit and miss, some are great, others are mumbly. We had some confusion in our room with beds, which the receptionist said was her fault but did nothing to help rectify after.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
2nd Jul 2017

We had a great time during our stay. It was over 4th of July and we definitely enjoyed the BBQ. We initially thought the hostel was pricey but once leaving we thought it was good value, it was a great location! Only negative was with the hostels offered airport shuttle Go Lorrie. Please can you communicate with Yuan and make sure the price you tell us $28 for two people is the price he charges. He yelled, swore, and was extremely rude. One of the worst driving I've ever seen!

• Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
1st Jul 2017

Overall our stay was a positive experience, but we did feel that the bathrooms could have stood to be cleaned more frequently each day. The staff were also not very knowledgeable when we asked about local events that were occurring or about different ideas of activities to do while visiting San Francisco.

• USA, Female, 41+
1st Jul 2017

Really enjoyed my stay here! It was a very positive experience! :-)

• India, Male, 31-40
30th Jun 2017

Enjoyed a fantabulous stay with this place!!! Everything was really nice from the hostel, location, view, etc... Thanks to the entire hostel staff for providing such a great experience!!!!

29th Jun 2017

Great location with views of the bay. Really enjoyed the onsite cafe, which had good drink and food options with lively music. Easy on the wallet too. The only real negative I had was the large room I stayed in, 20 people. If you find yourself in a room with 20 beds, definitely ask the front desk for ear plugs.

28th Jun 2017

I enjoyed my stay. Great location, clean, good facilities. I think the staff could have been a bit more welcoming/friendly... the guy who checked me in seemed to be ready to end his shift. Granted I was tired as well, but I don't recall him telling me where breakfast was or details on how to park or offer a map. He wasn't rude by any means, just wasn't as welcoming as I'm accustomed to at hostels.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
23rd Jun 2017
7.4

The mattresses are really soft and the ventilation in the small rooms is poor. So I didnt't get a good night's sleep. However, the location and the breakfast was good. Also, they provide towels which is unusual and very handy. I'd still stay there again.