HI - San Luis Obispo Hostel Reviews

1617 Santa Rosa St., San Luis Obispo, CA, San Luis Obispo, USA

I had a great time staying at San Luis Obispo Hostel! The staff were all super friendly. I would definitely stay at this hostel again.

• 22nd Oct 2015

Terrific hostel, mostly used as a stop off point for people going north or south

I had a really good time. It isn't really big or fancy, but really comfy and cosy. I like that. There is only thing I have to complain about. We had in our 6 bed dorm room only 4 lockers?! How does this make sense?

Very good value. Very cheap compared to e.g. hotels in San Francisco. Only thing is that when I came hone at 0.30 AM after visiting a bar, the door wasn't locked.

Home environment and very clean

Had such a good time in SLO that I ended up staying an extra night. Everyone was really hospitable and it was a really nice atmosphere! Breakfast was great and the staff went out of their way to make me feel welcome!

I had a wonderful time staying at Hotel Obispo! The entire staff was cheery and helpful! You could really tell that the staff cared about the patrons. I had the chance to meet some great people (staff and hostellers), have great conversations in the ultra comfortable common space and learn a lot about San Luis Obispo that I would otherwise have never heard. Overall excellent experience! I highly recommend checking this place out!

• 3rd Aug 2015

Favourite hostel I stayed in America. Hostel staff were lovely and the hostel was just the right size to be able to meet people. Slightly annoying that it closed for a few hours in the afternoon, but this was nothing too major.

The staff were real friendly and it was kind of how I happily imagined it would be - a big American house style, very homely, comfortable and welcoming. Thank you! It was cool :-)

Friendly athmosphere and nice staff; good breakfast with brown pancakes, tea and milk.

View all San Luis Obispo Hostels